The Wolf and I (Last Chapter)

(Yein's POV)

8 years later....

"SeolA ah, is my hair okay? Do you see anything in my teeth? Am I-"

"Yein, YOU'RE FINE. Getta hold of yourself. It's your important day after all." SeolA says as she watches me sit there, sweating like a dog.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SO NERVOUS I FEEL LIKE MY HEART IS ABOUT TO MALFUNCTION ANY SECOND." I explode.

SeolA takes my sweaty hand and smiles.

"It's gonna be fine. You need to calm down or i'm afraid you might faint during your vows."

SeolA starts making me inhale and exhale deep breaths of air.

It was helping, but the jittery feeling in my heart wasn't going away.

Me and Jiyong are going to be sealed....

We're gonna be husband and wife....

We're gonna live in one house...

and we're probably gonna have babies-

I immediately stopped breathing after my last thought.

"yein-"

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE GONNA MAKE BABIES!?!?!??" I scream.

SeolA looks at me as if I totally lost it.

And I did.

"Calm down yein, you're not gonna make babies now-" SeolA says but then someone starts to chuckle behind us.

"Ohohohohoho~I see someone's already excited to give me grandchildren~"

SeolA and I look up to see my mother coming towards me with a huge grin on her face.

As I sat there hyperventilating, my mom comes up to me and rests her hands on top of mine.

"I know you're nervous, but put away all the complicated thoughts you have in your head right now. This is your day. And right now your getting married to the man you love. That's all you should think about.

She gives my hand a tight squeeze, her words calming me down as I give her a reassuring smile.

She's right.

I'm finally getting married to Jiyong.

"Thanks mom." I say.

She gives me a grin as she lets go of my hands.

"ah, yein ah." she says waving her hands for me to come closer as if she remembered something important to say.

I give her my attention as I tilt my ear towards her face.

"I want 10 grandchildren." she whispers.

"Omma!!" I yell as I jerk my head away from her, my face as red as a cherry.

Chuckling she skips out the door, leaving me in a flustered state.

Breathe Yein.

I exhale deeply as I close my eyes to regain myself.

"Yein ah~"

My eyes open to see Daesung waving towards me and Taeyang following from behind.

I put on a smile as I see Daesung running towards me with sparkling eyes.

"Wowwww yeinnnnn, you look amazingggg~" he says thrillingly.

"you look nervous." Taeyang says and I let out a nervous chuckle.