Chapter Three

SKYAR'S POV

"She said to meet her outside security..." I murmured, looking around for Eleanor.

"Is that her?" Ash asked, pointing at a person under a hood and glasses. I shrugged, and walked up to her.

"El?" Violet whispered, walking by the person.  She nodded, and we broke out into smiles.

"Hi! Nice to see you again!" Eleanor exclaimed, taking of the hood. She gave us our tickets, and we followed her through security to our seats. They were straight in the front center. We all sat down and started chatting waiting for the concert to begin.

"Who's ready to see One Direction?" The DJ asked. The crowd screamed, and the count down started. You could feel the excitement in the air.

"3...2...1... HERE IS ONE DIRECTION!" The crowd was ecstatic, screaming as the boys came running out. Louis waved at Eleanor, and she waved back. Liam also waved at Danielle some where in the audience. I smiled, waving to the boys. I also waved to their drummer, Josh, who was behind the drums. He smiled at me, and I screamed. He laughed, and I screamed ever louder.

"JOSH SMILED AT ME!" I yelled to Violet.

"HARRY WINKED AT ME!" Violet yelled back. I looked over at Harry. Him, Louis, and Zayn were all looking at us and laughing. Ash screamed loudly, and me and Violet followed. Eleanor looked at us screaming, and started giggling at us.

"Hello everyone!" Harry said with a smile. We screamed and he chuckled. They made the introductions, and they started it off by answering twitter questions. I yanked out my phone, and tweeted them some questions.

"First question! Can you burp your ABCs?" Louis read.

"I can't...can anyone?" Louis asked, looking around.

"I'll try!" Niall said, coming up to the front of the stage.

"A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q," Niall burped, "Sorry guys, I can only do it up to Q!" The other boys tried, and they only got up to C in Liam's case, and Zayn and Harry couldn't burp on cue at all.

"Next! Can you do the belly roll?" Zayn read.

"YES!" Harry screamed, lifting up his shirt to show us his abs. The girls screamed, and Harry did the belly roll. I screamed as loud as I could along with Ash and Violet. All the boys tried, and they could all do it. I swear the arena is going to explode with all the fans screaming.

"Next question! Do you like Wild Berry Poptarts? Who asked that question?" Niall asked, snickering. I looked around, and couldn't find anyone who had asked it. I turned back around to see Ash raising her hand.

"Oh dear. Only you would ask that question," Violet said rolling her eyes. I giggled along with Ash and Eleanor, and Niall noticed Ash.

"Ah, so it was you who asked it? I'm guessing you like Wild Berry Poptarts?" Niall asked in his Irish accent, walking over to us and kneeling. He waved to Eleanor, and she waved back. Niall kneeled down next to us, and discussed Poptarts with Ash. The crowd was in laughter, and so were Violet and I. Niall finally stood up, after telling us he did in fact like Wild Berry Poptarts.

Ash had a huge grin on her face after finding out that Niall, Louis, Liam and Josh like the Wild Berry Poptarts, but Harry preferred strawberry while Zayn didn't like Poptarts at all. They answered a few more questions, and even got asked to take of their shirts which Harry did but none of the others did. I kept tweeting them the same question, but they hadn't answered it yet. After being asked what their favorite animal was, they finally answered it.

"Can you rap the Fresh Prince of Bel Air for us?" Liam read. They accepted the challenge and soon got up to rap. Niall, Louis and Harry mainly rapped it, while Zayn was doing sound effects and Liam was beat-boxing.

"Ooo, can anyone in the audience do that?" Louis asked, looking around dramatically. I looked at the girls, and grinned as we all put our hands up.

"Not you again! But I want to see this. Let's have these ladies in the front come up on stage!" Niall commanded, winking at us. We piled on stage, and the boys shoved us down to sit on their couch. They towered over us, laughing.

"Show us what you got!" Harry said. I glanced at the girls and they nodded, saying I should start. I nodded back, and started beat-boxing. Ash started the sounds, and Violet started rapping.

"In West Philadelphia, born and raised on the playground's where I spend most of my days..." she rapped, going on, "one little fight and my Mom got scared and said-" I stopped beat boxing and looked at Ash.

"YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL AIRE!" Ash shrieked. We burst out laughing.

"I though that was bloody amazing!" Liam said, surprised.

"My beat-boxing sucks compared to yours though," I spoke to Liam.

"That's okay love, I'll teach you!" Liam said smiling. I grinned back, and we went back to our seats.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Eleanor screamed at us. We laughed, and watched the boys sing a couple songs. When It was Harry's part in Gotta Be You, he changed up the lyrics to "It's gotta be LOOOUU!"

"Leave him alone! He's mine!" Eleanor shouted at Harry, laughing. He winked back, continuing on with his solo.

The next song they played was Moments, and the whole arena brought out their phones and waved the lights in the air, like candles.

"Hands are silent, voices numb, try to scream out my lungs it makes this harder and the tears scream, down my face..." Lou sang.

"YEAH LOUIS!" Eleanor screamed at her boyfriend.

We all laughed, and Harry picked up his part. The song ended, and I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was already 9:45! The concert ended at 10, this was flying by! I sighed, and continued watching it. The last songs they sang were Torn (which everyone was silent), and Up All Night, where everyone sang with them. When Harry said "lying naked on the floor" he cracked a smile, and we all burst out laughing.

"BYE SAN DIEGO! Massive thank you, and we love you!" Niall screamed as the boys all left the stage. The lights came on, and everyone started filing out of their seats. We were unsure where to go, so we all looked at Eleanor.

"Come over this way," she said motioning to the back," I want to show you something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter, for any of you that don't know about One Direction, go ahead and ask me any questions you have. Thanks! I upload every 2 days.