Chapter Two

SKYLAR'S POV

"I-is it really you?" I stuttered, shocked.

"Haha yes! It's me, Eleanor Calder here. Plus I absolutely loved your performance! It was brilliant! Fantastic!" She exclaimed happily.

"C-could we have a p-picture?" Ash asked, barely able to speak.

"Sure, love. Would you mind taking this?" Eleanor asked the waitress. She nodded, and snapped the picture for us. While everyone departed, Eleanor sat down with us while we waited for our food.

"So, are you going to the lad's concert tomorrow?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

"Yes! We are in the 10th row back," Violet mentioned.

"If you don't tell anyone, how would you like first row seats with me? Don't tell though!"

"That would be awesome! Thank you so much! Are you sure it's not worth any trouble?" Ash asked.

"No, no! Here, tell me your numbers and names so I can contact you."

"I'm Violet, this is Ash, and this is Skylar," Violet introduced us as we exchanged numbers.

Eleanor left short after, as she had to go meet the boys. We quickly ate our food, and left to go back to our flat. Once we got their, I set the keys back on the counter, grabbed the shopping bags and we all departed to our rooms. I put everything away, and changed into old sweats. I glanced around my room, looking at everything again. I had white walls with a small, blue bed tucked in the corner and a striking black rug. I looked at my white desk which was under the window, markers and journals were strewn everywhere around it. We all shared a bathroom, which was across the hallway from our rooms. Ash's room was right next to mine, and Violet's was next to Ash's, the furthest one down. I ran into Ash's room, sitting on her bed.

"VIOLET! Get in here!" I yelled, banging on Ash's wall. Ash spun around, and walked over to her bean bag and sunk down in it, also in her sweats.

"I'm coming! Don't break the wall," Violet muttered, walking into the room and grabbing the other bean bag. Ash's room was the main hang out room, as it was the biggest and had lots of beanbags in it.

"What should we wear for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Why don't we wear the shorts we bought today? Then we'll wear our One Direction shirts," Violet suggested. We all agreed to that, and then I sent Eleanor a quick text.

To: Eleanor Calder

Hey! Thank you again so much for the tickets! We really appreciate it(;

I sent it, then went into the kitchen to make my self some ice cream. I grabbed 3 bowls, and filled them to the top with mint chocolate chip. We all settled down on the leather couch, and watched Madagascar 1 with our ice cream.

***

"SKYLAR WAKE UP TODAY IS THE DAY!" Violet screamed, jumping on my bed.

"Go away," I muttered groggily.

"No! Wake up, we're starving!" she yelled. I was the main cook here, and they depended on me for breakfast. I sighed, and got out of bed. I looked at my hair in the mirror, and brushed it a bit then put it in a messy bun. I made some eggs with bacon, and we all gobbled that up. After breakfast we all escaped into our rooms, and got ready for the day. I glanced at my clock, it was almost 1. Gosh we were late sleepers. I went into the bathroom to get ready first. I curled my blonde hair, and put on some makeup. I slipped on my blue shorts from yesterday, and tightened the belt. I put on my red and white One Direction shirt, and rolled up the sleeves. I took a look at my self in the mirror, and left so one of the girls could use the bathroom. I trudged back to my room, and logged on to my laptop. I went on twitter, and tweeted that I was seeing the boys tonight. I had 12K followers, so I got back some replies. I answered those, then logged off.

I grabbed my iPhone, and noticed I had 2 new messages.

1 from Eleanor saying thanks, and one from my older brother. He was 24 and was already married, and lived in Alaska. I rarely saw him, but we kept in touch. I responded to him, then went back to the kitchen to get a drink.

"I'm going to make a trip to the grocery store, anyone want to come?" I shouted, noticing we needed food.

"Yeah I'll come."

"ME TOO!" Violet yelled from the bathroom. I chuckled, and slipped on my blue and white TOMS. I went to my room, and grabbed my sunglasses and purse, and waited in the airy kitchen for the girls.

"Can we get this?" I asked Ash, who was in charge of getting only what we needed.

"No, we already have a bunch of chips at home. Calm down, and let's go. It's already 3, we need to get checked out!" Ash called out to us.

Violet and I were running down the hallways pushing each other in carts.

It was hilarious.

"GUYS!" Ash called again. I giggled, and got in the cart so Violet could push me.

"FASTER! Run!" I yelled, zooming down the aisles.

Violet soon stopped running and jumped on, as we flew past Ash. She rolled her eyes, and ran after us in her own cart. She jumped on it, too so we were all flying.

I looked back at Ash, then turned to look ahead.

"VIOLET WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!" I yelled, as she skidded to a stop.

Ash didn't hear, and crashed into us. Food went flying, and we all fell to the ground, laughing.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Violet giggled. We cleaned up all the stuff before security came, payed, and checked out. When we got home we all helped put the food away. We added some last minutes touches, charged our phones, and left for the One Direction concert.

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I'll be uploading every 2 days. I mean it this time!

If you don't know who Eleanor is, she's Louis Tomlinson's (from One Direction) girlfriend. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it(: