Chapter 2

''Ok Ethan im coming you can stop knocking on my door.''

The knocking on my door didnt seem to stop so i barged out my bathroom and opened the bedroom door to find my mum standing in the doorway with the widest grin on her face.

''Ooops sorry mum didnt know it was you whats wrong i havent seen u this happy since ur last pay check?''

''Arianna sweetheart i have just been offered a big time job in pheonix for Astoford hotel do you know how good this is for my career''

''What THE Astoford hotel oh my god mum!!''

''yeh the job becomes perminant at the end of the month and its double my wages now so we have 2 weeks to pack up and leave''

''What mum no not again this is the 3rd time this year i just started making friends and there is this guy Nathan our Neighbour he walks me too school every morning this isnt fair u r ruining my life!!''

OH MY GOD I OFFICIALLY HATE MY MUM.

I cant believe for the 3rd time this year she just expects me to pack up my stuff and go. Well not this time now running to school i stop and text Nathan.

''Im so pissed off could really use a chat meet you at costa in 10 minutes?''

As of seconds later he replied

''Shit Arianna im on my way''

literally 10 minutes later here comes Nathan barging through the door picking me up off the seat and swirling me around into a tight hug.

''Ahh Nathan remember ur 100 times stronger than me and i struggle to breathe in one of ur bear hugs.''

As if a bullet hit him he put me down and sat beside me.

''Sorry so Arianne whats up hun?''.

You see me and Nathan are those friends since kindergarden that you think of more as a brother and can tell him things you wouldnt tell anyone else. So i told him what my mum said about her new job and how she expects us to leave by the end of the month again for the 3rd time this year.

''Uhh nope u aint leaving me dont u dare!!''

''Nathan i have no other choice do u honestly think if i didnt have to leave u then i would even be discussing this with u?''

''then im giving u no choice u aint leaving me Arianna u will come and live with me if u have too im not loosing u''

''have u got enough space for me and all my stuff?''

''I have 2 rooms one with a king sized bed tv and a chester drawers and the other is just filled with cupboards drawers and mirror and a make up desk and tv fitted into the wall i think i can squeeze another body in with me''

''oh my god Nathan thankyou i love u so much.'' and without even thinking i jump up wrapping arms around his neck and hugging him tight.