06

*Todd's Pov*

"Do you really think it is Harry?" Jonh asks

That shitty subject has been playing in my head since yesterday when he introduced himself.

Well, Hello, I'm Todd Skull and you must be thinking how fucker I am; thank you, you are so nice.

Harry used to be my partner in crime till a stupid girl crossed my way, you must be thinking who is she? You already know her.

Luna.

But don't be so curious because you won't get the real story by now.

I turn to Jonh sighing.

"I don't know man, he talked the same way that bastard did a few years!" I sigh once again annoyed.

"Why are we here in the first place?"

Hum the reason? Well maybe that I can tell you.

Harry.

***

Luna is sat on my sofa while looking for information about our pair work.

I'm looking at her for the past 20 minutes. Slowly she rests the book in her lap and looks at me. I look down in the second after.

"Any problem?" She questions.

"Hummm no..." I slowly say

"Hum..." Is she suspicious?

I take a deep breath and gain courage to ask something to her.

"It were them right?" I obviously know the answer but I want to hear it from her.

She looks the other way holding her tears. I look at her. She looks at me and slowly nods.

"They killed him Marcel, they killed Harry" she cries.

I sigh making her cry even more.

Okay I didn't want to look indifferent but this is fucking shit. I'm becoming a hell fucking chicken, c'mon you would never cry, what’s going on with you right now?

Of course. I'm not that Harry anymore. I'm not the fucked up Harry but the Harry I was in the beginning. I'm the sweet and caring Harry again mixed with the fucked up one. Which makes my head goes completely shit.

Without noticing I'm comforting her in my arms and once again I'm wondering what the fuck is wrong with me.

"You really liked him didn't you?" I ask

She doesn't answer but I'm sure she did which makes my head even more confused. How could someone really like me if I was a stupid ass shit, I mean, I took every single girl for granted, I would shag with two or even three at the same time.

I know what you'll say or even call me.

Womanizer.

Well I can't say I wasn't expecting because I was I couldn't care less.

Now I can see how fucker I was and all the bad things I did. I wasn't like this, I used to be sweet and caring, I used to treat women like princesses and not as whores.

Now I realize what my life was and I couldn't be more disappointed and glad to know that I killed that Harry.

"Why did you like him? I mean Harry wasn't an angel and well..."

"He was.... he just needed someone to bring him to life again"

Light?

Again?

Was I in the dark?

Maybe.... I was....

I'm really sorry for any mistake and this time I really really really really sorry for taking ages to update but this is being difficult times for me. I have two exams, Maths and Descriptive geometry and it's being hell to study and enjoy every single hour to do it, so really sorry.

I don't know when it's going to be the next update and I know this one is extremelly short but it was just to not be another week without updating, I hope you understand.

Love you

Carolina .xx