Stalker Games

Prologue:

 “We welcome you to the first year of Stalker games under the guidance of the nation known as wattpad. May the cooties ever be in your favor” hollered Prima.

I stood still, hoping for the honor of being selected as one of the tributes. I had always dreamt to win the stalker games. I lied, not always, only since I heard about them. But I have honed my stalking skills ever since.

Really. You should see me creeping around my friend’s house searching in their dustbins and then maybe you will believe. Most of all I want to defeat my arch-rival, Ophelia. I have always hated her guts, she thinks she is so cool with her spandex stalking out-fits. I tell you, hell no. My teenage girl impersonation beats that by far.

In my district, we forge through forums for numpties to trouble that is how we earn food, you see. It is hard, with the college and all, but I have to take out time to feed my friends. Prima has announced that the winner of stalker games will get entry to premium threads to troll.

My eyes dazzle with this thought as I wait for her to choose the competitors. I, Dawn Percy will win this tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 I slowly and seductively put on my spandex in preparation of today. Prima announces the competitors of the Stalker Games today, and there is no way that I won’t be chosen.

I just hope that Percy fellow doesn’t get to participate in the games. She is my only real competition, but I would never tell her that. That hussy thinks she’s a shoe-in to win the games. Oh, no… I am the best stalker out there. I mean, who else is so dedicated that they wear spandex? Who else can pull off sneaking into the bedrooms of her stalkees and draw mustaches in permanent marker on their faces? Yeah, that’s my signature trademark. You better not use it, either, or else I will tie you up against the backside of a baboon.

It is my right to troll the best forums. I have been preparing this for ages. I even stalk the unimportant people. I have an unwavering dedication that forces me to ignore my social life, and humiliate the unwitting. I, Ophelia Bumps, will triumph!

(A/N: Dedicated to Ophelia for co-writing)