Tbh about Brooke & I also uh...

I'm in love with somebody, honestly but I can't say who because I already took my closest friends girl away once and look how that went. That's not why me and Brooke split, it's a big reason as to why but honestly we weren't the cute couple everyone saw. All we ever did was do it or fight. And that's not a relationship.

I was deeply in love with her but I started to feel that love slowly drift when I realized that was all we did. Everything happens for a reason but now not only have I lost just a love but a friendship to someone who I was once really close with.

You all got what you wanted. We broke up. I couldn't take the drama anymore its too much for me. People coming in between us, I always managed to fuck up somehow(No I didn't cheat or hit -_-), the arguing, just the vibe didn't feel right anymore.

People stop pming me telling me she's crying, she loves you, she's heartbroken, she deleted. I fucking know that alright? I'd have to be fuckin Helen Keller not to. I'm the one who is in the situation not you. I know. But dayum its not you guys' business or part to be raving at me when you don't know my side of the story. It's not that Brooke didn't make me happy it was that the drama made me fucking miserable.

That person I'm in love with does she know how I feel about her? I won't say. But I would do anything or give up anything to please her and to see her smile, I want to treat her like the princess she is. People say what's so special about her? The answer is everything. I'm sorry but she's amazing and I couldn't picture my life without her in it beside me. This wasn't something that happened all of a sudden it was the first night she started talking to me. "Randoll!" Is what she said. The only bad thing is she takes hours to reply! lmao but thats okay the happy feeling I get when she messages me is worth the wait.