THUNDAH BUDDY @BrookeShieldsRP

Hey baaaaybay. For starters. I am the luckiest guy on earth to be able to call you my fiance. You mean everything to me and if something ever happened between us I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

You're perfect. You're funny, smart, stunning, outgoing, clever, crazy, call me a faggot again and I'll slap you. Just kiddin I'd never do that *looks around, laughs*

You're another person that makes bad days good especially with those crazy ass gifts baby dayum! I gotta start buyin you shit O.o

When we first started talking here I knew we would be together, how? I don't know but I felt it in my gut and I couldn't wait for that day to come when I could call you mine.

You give me butterflies and make my heart beat faster, no one ever has. Like the first time we..... never mind I was sweatin more from nervousness I think lmao. Sorry everybody!

Alright movin on from that O.O you're not only my fiance and thunder buddy but also my best friend we've been through A LOT through our relationship and we always find a way to make it work, I'm so happy about that because I couldn't risk losing you.

You have made me turn into a mushy douche bag and I hate you for that *laughs* but I've done the same to you so.. Karma is a bitch!

Alright one thing I hate is you don't talk to me about jack shiiit! You're not open with your feelings to me and that's something relationships are about you're supposed to talk to me when you feel bad or something is wrong especially when I did that wrong thing because when you're pissed and won't tell me why I wanna go back in Jermaine's hotel suite, get my sniper, and kill someone -.- but you are coming around! *laughs*

I miss breaking into club sunset with you, I love your comebacks and your craziness. We've had some good times! I love you more bitch.

I'm only doin rates for those who broke my scale lmao but uh..you did.