Chapter 5

Dumbledore made an announcement about a new teacher Mad eye Moody, he was an odd looking man. Dumbledore announced that the then Triwizard cup being held at Hogwarts. Then two other schools walked in.   

    At the end of dinner we left for our common room . I walked away from the group of first years. I wanted to look around for a while I studied how the paintings talked and moved and how the stairs moved. Then I ran into Draco.... . He glanced towards me. I felt flared up.

     "What are you staring at, Potter ?". He sneered. I squared my shoulders and looked him dead in the eye.

"What did I ever do to you?! Like I've only spoked two words to you, and you're rude!" My  cheeks were becoming super red. He seem lost for words. I was bullied most of my life for being different I refuse to become an outcast here. I stormed away before he could get a word out. 

    " hey Hannah what took you so long ?" asked Harry. 

    " I got lost and i saw you staring a them chicks booties ." I said quickly to change the subject. I laughed as his face as it turned red. I sat next to Ron on the coach . " So Ron, where's Fred and George?". I asked . I was very fond of the twins, they made me laugh

    " Are you looking for us, sweetie ?" They asked at the same time as the squished me on the couch. 

     " Yes, let's plan a prank on my dear brother" I whispered. As we planned it George decided to leave me and Fred alone . I laughed at all the jokes Fred made. I was starting to develop a crush on him, but those gray eyes were in the back of my mind....
The next day we had off so people could put their names in a cup. I spent the say with Harry watching  people put there names in the cup. George and Fred tried but failed because, their potion failed . 

    Then a few days later we gather for the cup drawling to  begin.
    " Cedric Dig gory, Viktor Krum , and Fleur Delacour . I would like to start by con-" the one more name popped out.

I ran out of the dinning hall into the edge of the forest and sat down. I always found peace in the forest, it was peaceful. I grew up in the forest, it was the only place no one would make fun , tease , or bully me,

I was really angry with Harry, when did he do this i was with him the whole time yesterday. I heard crunching from leaves behind me. I turned and looked up and saw Draco.

    "Hey," He whispered. I narrowed my eyes, what did he want?

       "What do you want, Draco" I said harshly. He frowned and sat next to me. "I'm not here to start anything, Hannah. I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I wish i could explain but i cannot."  i looked over at him. "You're not forgiven. " He looked confused. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a smile. He grinned back at him. "Well other than coming to apologize, Dumblerdor request you in his office to speak. Since i was the one who saw you run this way he sent to me."

I stood up and brushed the dirt off my skirt and headed towards the castle with Draco following.