Chapter 5 : A nickname for me?

"Give me your phone number." Hunter said.

"Why should I." Casey furrowed her eyebrows.

After they finished eating, Hunter drove Casey to her home. What's really interesting is that, Hunter still remember the way to her house because of how he used to go to her house as a study buddy long time ago. Only if he was still the same person she wouldn't feel it creepy.

Now, they were outside her house, Hunter leaned on his the side of his front car waiting for her to give her phone number.

"Now, don't be stubborn and give me your phone number ." Hunter held out his phone.

"No." Casey stomped her right leg. Hunter clicked his tongue while he rolled his eyes. 

"Silent here, miss clumsy. Either you give me your phone number or I do something with that clever mouth of yours. Pick which one you want."

Casey watched Hunter with her mouth parted. She gulped and immediately rummaged through her backpack.

"Your phone is dead. Just give me your phone number." Hunter gave his phone to Casey and Casey typed her phone number on his phone.

"Done."

"That's why I like you miss clumsy." Hunter patted Casey's head like she's still a kid and when Casey glared at Hunter for doing that Hunter laughed a little loud.

"Don't call me clumsy!" Casey said angrily.

"Why can't I? " Hunter faked shocked causing Casey to glared harder on him. He annoyed her and it was really frustrating for her.

"Because I'm not clumsy! It was only one mistake for today." Casey said with her both hand clenched hard.

And all she got response from Hunter is a tap on her nose.

"Aren't you the cutest girl in this world." Hunter laughed again.

"I'm not making a joke! " Casey grabbed Hunter shirt angrily.

"Getting touchy are we." Casey immediately released Hunter shirt getting all blushed.

"Don't worry, you can touch me when we're official in a relationship." Hunter smirked while looking at Casey who looked to be really shocked. Her full lips parted a sign of how shocked she was.

"Aren't you angry with me?" Hunter asked. Casey know that Hunter was teasing her. So she turned around ready to walk away when suddenly she was grabbed by the waist from behind.

Casey let out a gaps when she finally landed on Hunter's lap.

"I don't like you walking away from me without ending this conversation."

"I'm -" Casey don't know what to say because she was completely shocked.

"Now miss clumsy. I can do anything with you when you did something that I don't like. Do you understand it?"

Casey nodded with a furrowed eyebrows.

"That's my girl." Hunter laid his head on Casey's left shoulder while hugging her from behind.

The stayed that way and it felt really weird because of how Casey feel really calm while he hugged her.

Except for her really fast heart beats.

"If only -" Hunter suddenly stop talking. He shook his head from side to side like he don't believe he was about to said it.

"What? " Casey whispered.

"Nothing. Forget about it." He whispered back.

Hunter turned around Casey body so they will face to face. Casey held her breath when she realise how near the two if them.

"Miss clumsy." Hunter said with his husky voice which surprisingly make Casey looked up hearing him calling her with the name that she really hates.

The front hair of Hunter's hair that seemed to be messy make Casey want to run her finger through his hair to make it neat.

Hunter keep watching her.

"You've changed a lot Hunter." Casey whispered.

"I call it Puberty." Hunter said before he laughed.

"Don't look to much scared you might fall with my look." Casey snorted.

"Narcissistic are we." Casey laughed a little with her head move side to side.

"It's the truth." Hunter shrugged his shoulder.

"Well listen here Mister Narcissistic, I'm not gonna fall for that look."

"Oh, so now you've found a nickname for me? " Hunter laughed.

Casey stared Hunter while he laughed. There is something about them talking like this makes Casey think that Hunter the one she used to know is still there.

"Well you give me a nickname, so it's fair like if I give you a nickname."

"You don't want to know what I can do with that mouth of yours." He warned.

"You call me that again, we will see what I will do with your mouth."

Is it wrong that Casey feel excited about wanting to know what he can do with her mouth.

Casey wetten her lips and at that movement Hunter eyes seemed to be following her tongue.

Casey watched Hunter looked away with no emotion on her face.

Is it wrong to feel sad that he didn't seem to show any sign that he like it with what I just did?

Casey coughed getting Hunter attention back on her.

"Can I go now? " She asked slowly scared that he will get mad.

"Sure. Please expect me to call you this night."

"What for? "

"Don't ask question miss clumsy. Just listen. Now go in." Hunter shooed her with his hand. Casey really hate it when he did that.

Casey showed a middle finger at Hunter causing him to raised from his car. She immediately run inside her home and closed the door.

Hunter didn't run after her, he just shook his head not believing she just did that. He thought he successfully make her scared of him but guess not.

Miss clumsy getting all brave.

Let see if you're brave enough when we meet again.