He touched my leg , so I broke his fingers

Hey guys I wanted to say thanks to my new fans and for the people that did comment on chapter1 so here's chapter 2:)

Chapter :2

he touched my leg, so I broke his fingers

" well good for you I think Tina is home" I said smiling not caring a bit. I looked back to my brothers video game.

Tina was this red head that had been crushing on Blake for years, she completely changed all for him and he didn't notice. She still hasn't got over him.

" what do u stay to going to my place after dinner" Blake asked giving me a cocky grin, while leanin closer. " well depends you still have starwar sheets on your bed" I asked giving him an innocent smile sliding away from him. I wasn't fazed.

" pfft hmm" I heard coming from the bean bags on the floor. So I leaned over the black railing of the bed.

Matt and demtri holding back a laugh.

3.......

2......

1......

" oh dude she so go you " Matt yelled laughing dropping his black controler to the ground holding his stomach.

Blake scoffed " nice one"

I high fiver a tomato faced Matt " good one" he said gaining his composture back.

" YES I WON HA IN YOUR FACE" demtri victorously danced. I could tell Matt was mad.

" but your sister totally just burned Blake" he said complaining with a really red face that I was used to seeing.

" excuses, excuses" demtri said waving his controller.

Matt pouted gainng his tan color back.

Blake leaned back on the pillows on my bros bed. His elbows took up the whole freaking space.

" dinner " my mom quietly yelled up the stairs. I rudshed downstairs not liking the whole being alone with Blake thing well not alone but you know it's still weird.

I went into the dining room and pulled my chair out smoothing my. Dress out before sitting.

All the adults were looking at me

" what " I asked confused.

Hey guys comment to get more tell what you like hate or think should happen:)

fan , comment and vote :)