He touched my leg ,so I broke his fingers

Hey guys I'm writing a new story PLEASE give me some feedback so I know if I should continue or delete so please there might be a cookie in it 4 u so:)

Chapter: 1

he touched my leg so I broke his fingers:)

" stop please stop it tickles to much" I laughed holding my stomach, Matt was tickling me.

Sorry let myself get ahead. I do that to much. I'm Abby I'm 16 and I am normal. Or at least I think am. I am just like every other girl. I have side swept bangs that are brown and freckles that that covered my upper cheeks and made my blue eyes stand out against hardly tanned skin. I was tall and every one of my friends was okay with being shorter than me ( even the guys) .

Matt was my brother Demetr's best friend since kingergarden so Matt was a second brother. He was taller than me and older by 2 years. Matt had blonde hair and striking features, just like me his face is always frozen into I white toothed smile.

" okay you guys have just created a brand new scale of immaturedness" my brother demtri said walking into the room with jones chips and mountain dew. " Matt had me on the floor and I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

" is that a word" Matt asked taking a break from riging me from the air. I grabbed his arm and twisted It behind his back and shoved me knee to his spine. " what the fuck ow get off it hurts" Matt said like his was four. " say uncle " I yelled. " no " he yelled back.

" I can't might scales if every time you guys do something more immature to break the scale" demetri said laughing his feet propped up on the glass coffee table eating barbcue chips.

" say it " I said making Matt eat carpet. " uncle there now get off" he yelled. I slid off grabbing a pop off the table.

Matt was rubbing his back flinging. " I don't know why your parents are so protective of her she has one he'll of a death grip" Matt said.

My parent walked in looking at us smiling way to wide. " what " I asked cocking a eyebrow. "

My parents were those over protective perfect type. My mom had blonde hair a desperate housewives smile and she was shorter than me who wasn't? My dad had brown hair blue eyes striking features and didn't like people that joked around. " nothin " my father smiled . Now for sure something was up and it wasn't good. " boys please go upstairs we have to talk to Abby real quick. " he said sternly who would say no to him?

" um yeah sure" demetri said oddly backing upstairs with Matt on his heals making faces at me. I stuck me tougue out at him and he don't the same think. I smirked.

" we have important guest coming to dinner tonight and I need you to be on your best behavior, and act your age " he said standing beside me. " don't I always" I said giving him a smirk. " no I need you to really behave " my mother said flipping her blonde hair.

" I'll try" I said thinking they must be really my matitence if they care that much. " Abby I have laid out some dresses for you to wear tonight " my mom smiled. She did not just say what I think she did. " mom no you know I hate dresses" I whined. " no buts go get ready it's a formal dinner so hop to it" she pushed my toward the stairs. I pouted walking up the stairs covered in light green carpet.

I opened my door looking at my bed and the evil dresses that lay upon them.

The first dress was pink. Skip lesson one I HATE pink.

The second was purple strapless with a silver brooch around the belt connected to the bustline. Okay that one wasn't half bad.

Next was blue with gold straps and a belt that was also gold. I liked it.

Blue wins I shed my clothes to replace them with the with and a gold belt.

I looked in the mirror on the back of my door. No to shabby. I took my hair down and braided only my bangs and I put on mascra lightly and lip gloss to soften my lips.

The final test I walked to my brothers dark room and turned on the lights Matt and him screamed at the sudden blinding source. They turned around ready to yell but instead I got jaw dropping looks. " wow what happened " Matt said. " tell me about it " demtri said not closing his mouth. " mom stupid dinner " I

mumbled. " haha you clean up nice" Matt laughed. " shut up " I replyed.

" Abby please hurry up , my mom said poking her head into the room. " aww my little girl is all grown up " she gasped " mom " I groaned.

She pulled out of the room and down the stairs. I could hear voices in the living room I didn't recongize. That must be mom and dads friends I thought. My mom pulled me into the living room. I could she a older woman looking formal in a red dress with black heels her hips connected to a mans with a old grey tuexdo on.

I saw a few boys my age talking in a group. They were cute. Hey turned around and I gasped " no" I said I was dining with my worst enemy. Blake coplean. He smirked and walked up to me. " well isn't this interesting " he said moving a bit closer.

See Blake is captain of the soccer team and runs the school is popular and i hated it. In Jim he literially trys to beat me at everything. But doesn't always suceed :). " no it's not " I said moving one inch away.

" Abby please take Blake upstairs until dinner is ready" my mom said pointing to the stairs. " but the living Rommel is so nice and public " I said panicking not feeling like being raped by a Blake. " no go upsatirs the adults need to talk" she said. Blake smiled deveiously. Oh know.

I walked upstairs watching Blake making sure the perverted freak didn't look up dress.See Blake was a player yet he wasn't because he did sleep with girls frecunlty but he aimed all his playerderness on one girl he didn't just pick one he was devoted.

"So we going to your bedroom" Blake asked trying to touch my hand. I walked to demtris room. " no" I said walking into their room. " hey don't you knock hey Blake " Matt said. " what you doing here" my bro asked. I walked over to his bed and plopped down. Blake did two WTF !

I pushed him off the bed. And I laughed. " ow that hurt" he said. He got up again and whispered I like them fiesty " I felt weird I think I was turned on?

How is it ? Should I continue ? PleAs give me some feedback!

Comment fan and vote thanks 4 reading it means alot:)