Living the life of my preppy twin sister. Too bad I'm a skater! [Chapter 8] FINALE!!!!!

Yuppers you read right, it's the finale!! Truly, I ran out of ideas for the story so I figured a happy ending would be nice and I could just wrap it up!!! Soo thanks for reading and check out my other stories! I'll have new ones coming right up!

Vote, comment, enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________

[Vivian's POV]

He continued to run kisses up and down my neck and I moaned his name. He grinned down at me and had a twinkle in his eyes.

"I love you Vivian."

"I love you too Chase. Don't make it hurt!" I joked and he laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't."

He continued to kiss me and my clothes were ripped from my body. I slowly unclothed him and his dick grew. I smiled and kissed him warmly.

[WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS RATED R]

He trailed kisses down my neck and sucked on my boobs. I moaned uncontrollably and let him be in charge. He slipped his finger into me and continued to rub till my back arch and pleasure exploded through me as I called his name.

"CHAAASE!" I called out and he licked his wet fingers, a smile playing his lips.

I loved this. I've never seen Chase so...naughty. It turned me on.

He went back to my me, but I decided it was my turn for fun. I stroked his dick slowly and listened as he moaned my name, begging me to stop teasing in between his calls. I grinned evily and trailed kisses down his chest, almost reaching his sensitive area.

"Ahh....mmm Viv-Vivian..."

I grinned and decided he'd had enough. I begged him with my eyes and he slowly went into me. At first pain surged through every part of me but as he started to thrust, pleasure reached the tips of my fingers and I screamed for more.

"AHH CHAASE!!!!" I screamed and came.

I collapsed onto his bed and he did too. We stared at eachother for a minute.He removed stray hairs from my face and smiled.

"You were amazing." I whispered.

"I know."

"Whatever!" I said and cuddled up to him.

[RATED R CONTENT ENDED]

[Later]

It was Sunday, a break day and I realized we were still naked from last night. Or should I say morning? Who knows.

"Morning sunshine." I heard Chase whisper.

"Hey don't scare me like that!" I joked and sat up.

I felt his eyes avert to my boobs but I didn't mind. His lips were all over them last night so whatever.

"Who knew?" He asked.

"Who knew what?"

"That A) A skater like you could have such a sexy body and B) That we would end up together."

"I know right and I KNOW RIGHT?!" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm defnitly enjoying this sexy body you always hide."

"Well it only comes out on special occasions." I said and covered myself with the blankets.

We went under the blankets and began tickling me. I giggled and pleaded for him to stop but he continued. It made me hot as his fingers traced over my body to tickle me. I laughed some more and there was a knock. I wrapped a blanket around me and answered the door. It was Emmie.

"Oh I see I'm interupting...I'll just be back later then...."

"No, no it went down last night!! Come in!" I said and she giggled.

I signaled Chase to get dressed and I sat down on the couch, the blanket still wrapped around me.

"So whats up Emmie? I haven't seen you in forever."

"Well I heard your mother's in jail for abuse for a year!!"

"Holy fuck seriously?"

She nodded. Shit. She was so getting me after a year!! Ahh but what the hell I'll just beat her up like I did Cameron. Haha...

"Soo besides your mother what's up with you and Chase?"

I blushed. "Uhh just I became a woman last night." I said and she giggled.

"Aww I knew you and Chase were meant to be!!"

"Really?"

"Totally!"

I looked at Chase as he entered the room. Ya know I'm lucky to have him. Very, very lucky....

[Ten Years Later]

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was perfect.

"Oh my god you're gorgeous!!" Emmie screamed.

After all these years she's still the psycho I always knew!

"I never knew that I would be so perfect on my wedding day."

"Well you should of!" She said.

Yes. It was my wedding day. I was 26 and a half marrying the 27 year old Chase. He was the one. I knew it. He proposed to me on Christmas Day when we were with friends on the balcony when we were alone. It was so romantic. And I knew when I said yes that I wouldn't regret it. I never will.

"Get your butt out there it's show time!" Emmie said and gathered herself.

She was my maid of honor, duhh!! She went out first with Brad and the other bridesmaids followed. Finally, "Here Comes The Bride" played and the double doors opened. The church room filled with people seemed so intimidating but as soon as I spotted Chase at the front, I stepped forward.

My dad was at my arm. Ever since my mom fled to wherever, he came back. He said he would come back as soon as mom left and I assume he knew she was a creep.

"Good luck." My dad whispered and let me stand at the altar with Chase.

We went through the wedding quickly and he finally said the last few words.

"Now Chase, you may finally kiss you're lovely bride." The priest said and Chase grabbed me and dipped me, placing his lips tenderly onto mine.

I giggled as he scooped me up and ran down the aisle with me in his arms. The sun blinded me as we walked outside and he shoved me into the limo. He got in and the driver took off.

"I love you Vivian. Forever you'll be mine." He whispered.

Yup. Definitly forever.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so hope you liked the finale!! Wasn't it sooo cliche?? Yup. That's how I wanted it!!

Make sure to check out my other stories and stuffers...thanks!!

Comment, vote, enjoy!!

XOXO

🎉 You've finished reading Living the life of my preppy twin sister. Too bad I'm a skater! [Completed] 🎉