Living the life on my preppy twin sister. Too bad I'm a skater! [Prolouge]

Hey guys!!!

I just realized, I always call you guys! Probably only a quarter to zero of you really are guys!! :O

Ok hey gals!!! Is that better? Lol

Please enjoy the new story and trust me this one will be good!!!! DRAMA! ^_^

__________________________________________________________________________

"VIOLET YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" I screamed and chased her.

She screamed and I finally caught up with her, wrapping my legs around her neck in an attempt to choke her.

"P-Please don't kill me! I'm really sorry!" She pleaded.

Our mother came in and dragged me off of her and I looked at the ground.

"Vivian Marie Kruse! How dare you do that to your sister?" She asked giving me a stern look.

"But mom you don't understand!! She spilled her nailpolish all over my skateboard!" I whined and she shot a look at Violet.

"Both of you go to your rooms!" She said and we slumped up the stairs, bickering about whos fault it was.

I slammed my door as I got into my room and laid on my bed. I popped in an Escape The Fate cd and listened to it. Mom came in and shut it off.

"What the hell?" I shouted and she just walked out, closing my door.

This is the life of Vivian Marie Kruse. I had a twin. Violet Grace Kruse. She was the preppiest, annoying, and bitchiest girl in the world. She looked down on me (her own identical twin) because I was "a skater". I was but so? You don't have to harass me everyday for it!! You could say we were as opposite as night and day. And that was true. I liked night, she liked day. I liked black, she liked white. She was a prep and I'm a skater. We're totally different. Sometimes I wonder if I truly am related to her. Maybe they just made a screwed up clone of me!

And the recent arguement we're having is her getting to go to some fancy college school and I get a trip around the world. Honestly, I couldn't give a damn about the world!! I wanted to go to this school and study! I wanted to get smart in studies not in culture! But she wanted to go around the world with her friends!! But noo my mom decided we couldn't change what we were arranged for. Ha. Whatever.

I lay there when my computer beeped. It was an adverstisment email.

To: Vivian Marie Kruse

Hello Vivian!! Wanna get changing? Well go to Kohls and get everything! New clothes, furniture, and life style! You WON'T regret it!

I stared at the email and a devilish idea popped into my mind. And it could work....

__________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!

Hope you liked the prolouge and Chapter 1 will be up soon!!!

XOXO