Mystery Boy

Selena:(looks in the mirror) Gosh I have to look perfect

Demi:(eating popcorn) It's Just your first day at work(throws popcorn into Selena's mouth)

Selena:(catches its and primps her curls) Yes But my ex is my boss(twirls in the mirror and sighs putting her head in her hands in frustration)

Demi: Babe he was your high school sweetheart(laughs) It's high school.(sips her root beer burps) You just need to  chill

Selena: How do I look?

Demi:(laughs and hugs her) You look gorgeous

Demi:(laughs and hugs her) You look gorgeous. Now head to work before you are late

-work-
Selena:(walks in sees her ex flirting with a girl groans. Sees the girls turn him down laughs a bit until he notices her. Straightens up) Hey you

Logan:(smirks) You look nice Lena

Selena:(feels awkward) You called me the nickname you gave me in high school.

Logan:(realizes he did laughs awkwardly) Right, let me lead you to your desk.(walks her to a little cubicle) This is your workspace. You just have to answer calls and stuff. You can decorate but not too much. You can date in the office but no dating management.

Selena:(nods) No worries there(sees him look hurt. Scratches her neck and sighs) Thanks again. I really needed this

Logan: Len- Selena I mean. It was nothing big. We need the help(scratches his neck and whispers)avoid the guy next to you trust me. He is trouble(smiles. Says in a normal voice) Anything else you need?

Selena: Nope I think I can take it from here(watches him leave breathes easily. Puts up a pic of her  and her sister)

Random Girl:(peers her head around) Hey honey welcome to the company

Random Girl:(peers her head around) Hey honey welcome to the company. Cute photo, sister?

Selena: Uhuh(turns around sees the brunette) I'm Selena

RG: I know who you are. Everyone here does. Small office. Gossip goes far(sees Selena look worried) No don't worry nothing bad. Just you are the boss' ex who needed a job. That is what I know.

Selena: Oh yeah that's enough-

RG: Sorry let me introduce myself. I'm Ariana(puts her hand out)

Selena:(shakes her hand) Uhuh. Why did Logan warn me about the guy-

Ariana:(shushes her) No bathroom come on(walks to the bathroom.)

Selena:(follows behind) Well

Ariana: He is rumored to be a creep stalker dude. Logan is too afraid to fire him. I mean wouldn't you? Don't talk to him. He is trouble.

Selena:(intrigued by now heads out walks by the guys desk sees the back of his head)

Guy:(feels eyes on him annoyed turns around makes eye contact with her)

Selena:(rushes to her desk gulps)

Selena's Pov:

He is definitely creepy but I mean he is handsome. Why are people so afraid of him? I mean it couldn't be that bad. I answered phones until lunch and then I bumped into the mystery guy next to me. He was so mad at me.

Regular POV:

Guy:(growls under his breath) Watch where you are going.

Selena: I'm sorry. So sorry(backs up hits his stuff over) I'm sorry(bends down to help pick up)

Guy: Just go. You've done enough

Selena:(walks to the lunch room sees Ariana runs to her) I met him

Ariana: Oh no what-(sees him walk in gets quiet)

Selena:(turns around sees him hides behind Ariana)

Guy:(walks to a microwave puts his food in)

Selena:(walks up to him. Ariana tries pulling her back but too late) Listen I'm sorry for earlier. I'm a huge clumsy person. My name is Selena.(hears everyone gasp and then get quiet)

Guy:(sees her hand mad. Grabs his meat and walks away to eat at his desk)

Logan:(walks up) Selena I told you to leave him alone.

Selena: I think you guys have him wrong. I think he might act like he does because no one thought to give him a chance(walks to table pulls her lunch out)

Ariana:(walks up) Look new girl. He is trouble, trust me, I thought he was cute and I tried to get with him. He did stuff. Creepy stuff. I'm trying to to be your friend.

Selena:(sighs feels bad for the guy)