DarknessAndLight - Author of 'I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls-'

Today I interviewed the famous DarknessAndLight who is the author of 'I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know!'

If you haven't checked out her works yet, please do because she is amazingly talented and she has written so many incredible books!

I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know:

Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

The Spawns:

The Spawns are back in town. With Cole and Jayden freshly out of their first year of University, Lilibeth in vacation for the summer and Maika finally out of her boarding school, mischief is on the horizon. But their summer takes an unexpected turn when Dakota Taylor, Cole’s cousin, arrives.

She’s just as crazy as them all… maybe even crazier. Follow their eventful summer, filled with laugher, mischief, love, heartbreak and just the right amount of felonies as only the spawns of Blake Eaton, Lexi Grayson, Josh Torres, Daphnee Harrison and Alexander Parker can do right.

[Sequel to "I Sold Myself to the Devil... Pitiful I Know]

Can we all please welcome, DarknessAndLight!:

Olivia: Hey would you mind if I give you an interview?

DarknessAndLight: I'd be happy to be interviewed! :)

Olivia: Really?! Great! :) Out of all of the amazing books you have written, which one would have to be your favourite and why?! x

DarknessAndLight: In my completed ones, it's probably Birds of Paradise because it portrays the confusing time between being a teenager and an adult, and it shows the growth of a character and I don't know, I'm just proud of how it turned out.

Olivia: Nice! :) Out of every single character you have ever written, which one would have to be your favourite? :)

DarknessAndLight: That is such a difficult question to answer because I've written so many characters... maybe Tristan because of how delusional he was.

Olivia: Cool! aha :) Which book are you reading currently on Wattpad and which is your all time favourite? x

DarknessAndLight: At the moment, I'm waiting for uploads on Cellphone Swap. And I couldn't give you a favourite because in general I hate picking favourites. It's too strict a definition in my head.

Olivia: So am I, I really hope she updates soon!  Do you have any new stories that you will be posting?! :)

DarknessAndLight: Well, I just started to upload "In Between Dallas and Austin" so that's the new story I'm uploading for now. I don't plan on uploading more new stories as long as I don't complete a few more.

Olivia: Sounds cool! :) I have actually just started reading your latest updated book: The Family Curse, and I absolutely love it! Would you mind telling me your inspiration for the book?

DarknessAndLight: I'm glad you love it! Thank you so much! :D And the truth is, I just had a lot of pictures of Silviu Tolu in my file for possible characters and just tried to think of a character I could invent that would look like him, and for some reason I just invented Kostya. And also, I studied Russian literature and speak Russian a little, so I wanted to have characters that were Russian. And I wanted a really spunky female lead that would have gone through very crappy stuff but would still be strong and wouldn't be defeated by her hardships. I've just seen too many female characters that are very negative, and I wanted Oksana to be strong and positive despite everything. So I just all sort of mixed this together and that's how Family Curse was born! :P

Olivia: No Problem! I can't wait for your next update! :) Next queestion! What genre haven't you written and would really like to try and write?! x

DarknessAndLight: I think I've tried most of the genres I enjoy--sci-fi, paranormal, fantasy, horror, teen fiction, humour, mystery, romance, chick-lit (sort of) historical fiction... If we're talking about Wattpad genres, I'd like to maybe a story with werewolves. I've never really had that.

Olivia: Nice! I wish I could write as many genres as well as you! Do you have any advice for the writers out there? x

DarknessAndLight: Write about something you're passionate, and don't give up!

Olivia: Great advice! Well thank you so so so much for doing this interview! Hopefully all your readers will like it too and get to know more about you and your books!! :) xx

DarknessAndLight: You're more than welcome! And thank you for thinking of me for the interview. :)

Olivia: Of course I would! :) xx

______________________________

I hoped you enjoy that interview and that you go and read her books if you haven't already! You will absolutely love them! xx

 Want to request an interview with someone? Comment below!

Want a question asked for you? Comment below!