Chapter Three

'Dammmmmm..... who that??' I asked Marc as we are pulling in to the street which the new house is on, I see this gorgeous guy outside his house. He must be like six foot something, short brown hair and oh my god muscles.
'Oh that's a neighbours son' Well state the obvious there Marc, I shake my head I wanted more information on him.
'And? Anything else Marc?'
'Well I've briefly spoke to his parents when I first arrived, they seemed very friendly. I am pretty sure Jane said that they have two children and the oldest is home schooled, and does a lot of fitness at the local gym in his spare time' Marc explains. He's gorgeous, I think to myself. But he is homeschooled,  how on earth am I going to meet him? Mmm maybe I should join the gym and bump into him there, I smile to myself at my clever plan.
'Oh my god!! We're here kids' my Mum screams pointing at the new house. I completely forget about the gym and my clever plans to meet Mr Hotty.
'Wow' is all I can say in shock it's huge and gorgeous. It has a massive garden with a black fence around it, a double garage with a drive not connected to the house. The front of the house has a massive white porch. Marc pulls up in the driveway in front of the garage, and we all climb out. As soon as I get inside I am more gobsmacked the downstairs is open planned there the kitchen, living room and a empty spare room which I guess could be a study or something. It's perfect, then is two sets of stairs one leading to my Mum's and Marc's bedroom and their bathroom, the other leading to mine and Kye's bedrooms with a bathroom for us too. I smile and rush upstairs to check out my room, which looks good Marc done a good job getting it ready for me. Over the next couple of days we spend the time unpacking boxes and settling in to our new home, well most of us did Kye seem to be getting into his old routine of going out and bring girls back guess somethings never change. I have actually fallen in love with this new house already and I am slowly forgetting most of her heartache from the old one.