Chapter 3

OK I PROMISE YOU I AM NOT DEAD YET!!

Anyways, Im so sorry for the freaking wait >n< I have no excuses an you guys and just bitch slap more making you wait this long.

Anyways, I need 5 votes please!!!!!

Meg

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I struggled out of the man's death grip. "Let me go you bastard!" I screamed bloody murder, kicking and pinching the teenage boys as they dragged me through the ally.

"Will you shut her up? Before the police get over here!" One of them screamed a whisper.

The other one with the fern eyes grabbed my beck and poked a pressure point.

Darkness conceived me.

I was flying. The white wings above me soared through the air, cutting it like a blade.

The wind took my hair back making it messy, but I did not care. It felt to good.

My arms were out and I did a twist through the air.

I smiled as I landed and my wings neatly folded across my back, I had to cut all my shirts to make them fit.

Many think because of my white wings, that I am a angle.

But I am far from it.

The man peered in front of me, begging me for his life.

I smiled cruelly at him an pulled out my gun.

I mouthed a single word, "Bye" and pulled the trigger.

My arm burned as I jerked awake, feeling the sweat run down my face. My hand went to my back, no wings.

My arm felt like it was on fire, I looked at it.

The silver line, wrapped around it like a design. It always scared me when I got these kind of dreams and scare me even more when me unseeable tattoo started to glow.

I clawed at it, wishing it would go away, slowly the glowing side down and the sliver design that wrapped around her arm dissenters right after.

I sighed, glad that was over. I put my medium length wavy blond hair into a side ponytail, letting the bangs loose.

I looked down at me happy that the boys didn't take anything off.

B-boys? Shit. Where am I?

I ran to the door, locked, and since there was no window, I'm stuck here.

I sat on the bed trying to process what happened what last night.

A boy with short brown hair and green eyes came in my room, he smiled at me and handed me a glass of water.

I took it, and held it. I wanted to drink it because of my burning throat. I was parched. But held it still looking at it.

"You are not going to drink it?" he asked.

"What if it's poisoned!" I held it back to him.

He chuckled and refused to take it, "I had your unconscious body in my grip for hours, I could have done anything to you and I choose to poison you?"

My eyebrows knitted together not believing him. "you first."

Sure enough her drank a bit and handed it back to me, I drank the entire thing and gave the empty glass back to him.

"I want answers." I said with a frown.

"Yes, false, Greenday, blue and pink is purple."

I hit him in the chest, "Don't be a smart ass, Why am I here, Who are you?"

"Names Derek, and you are he-"

I cut him off, "Yo-you were the guy that shaped shifted, You were a weretiger!"

He tilted his head, "uh, yeah, I guess that's one name of calling what I am, I am a star."

"A what?"

"Star, a parson who unleashed their animal."

"oh." I looked at the tattoo on his arm, it was a paw print with claws, midnight black. He looked down to where I was looking, "All stars have one," he explained, "It's is always black and use to Identify that your animal was unleashed."

I nodded her head.

"you seem very calm about this."

Smiling ilooked at him. "I believe I am, It's because I heard about this before."

He raised his eyebrows, "You have?"

I nodded my head again, "Uh, yes, my grandfather was a wereleopard, he was caught by the government." I grew quiet, "I never seen him again."

He hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

I smiled again, "it's fine."

He shrugged, "Well hopefully you will have yours unleashed... Oh, by the ways, your name please."

"Lisa."

"pleasure to meet you Lisa." he stuck out his hand, I shook it.

"Pleasures all mine." We both laughed as a guy walked at the door, he had longish (for a boy) black hair and piercing blue eyes, he was tall and muscular. On his neck I can see a outline of a feather, one that looked like an eagle.

"Derek! Stop socializing with the prisoner and get to work, things need to be done."

Derek tensed up, "Sorry, Jared." he quickly mouthed "Sorry" and ran out of the room.

Jared looked at me and sneered, he slammed the door in my face and I heard a click. Locked again.

Xxxxxxxx

5 Votes :3 THANKS

Meg

Ps. I hope to update my other stories soon!!!