Chapter 5

My head begins to spin, leaving me stuttering around the room. I try to take hold of anything, but I keep on failing. My eyes become blurred, and I just give up. I fall to the ground, clawing at my eyes. Tears wet my hands as I draw blood from my face. I rock back and forth knowing, these aren't my eyes anymore. I feel someone come and hug me from behind. In a way its sort of soothing, almost familiar. I spin around to see no one other than my good old friend Ashleigh. "Ashleigh....." I manage to say as I reach for her face. She swats my hand away, crushing it with her stilettos. Her lips turn into a smirk as she walks away, now next to rider. Her lips begin to purr saying, "Oh I'm not Ashleigh. My bad. I go by Arielle," she continues talking, except now steering her conversation with Rider, "You sure know how to pick trash huh?" She laughs at her statement and throws herself onto him. Instantly her pushes her away into the wall, not daring to look at her and pity. He begins to walk and right as he comes near me, he comes to a halt. I glance up into the eyes shedding tears for me. His eyes draw me in and I seem to find my body unresponsive to me. My hand goes to his face, stroking it ever so slightly. I try to tug my arm away, but I've lost all control. The blood from the cut on my wrists begins to boil, and I find myself screaming helplessly out.