iv.

RARE LOTUS EGYPT

"Keep ya tongue in ya mouth lil nigga." I told the brownskin dude from the mall sitting across Maria's filthy ass. He chuckled, shaking his head a bit, while Trevor stood waiting for something to happen. Maria stared at him with tears in her eyes, does this bitch ever stop crying?

"So this yo boyfriend?" He asked smoothly, Trev looked at me with a raised brow and I blew out a breath of annoyance knowing I'd have to explain later.

"Boyfriend?!?" Maria shouted before me or Trevor could reply.

"Does it matter?" I shot back instead of entertaining her.

"You could do better thats all Im saying." He shrugged, Trevor was about to say something but Im ready to go. If I stand here any longer one of these disrespectful muthafuckas losing their life.

"If you're better then I'm straight with what I got." I grabbed Trevor's hand and pulled him with me towards the door. Once we were out the door I let go of his hand and walked over to his car.

He took his sweet time walking to the car and unlocking the doors with a smirk on his face.

"Boyfriend huh?" Trevor asks in a playful tone as we pulled out the parking lot.

"Dont let the shit go to yo head." I told him making him chuckle.

"How you know him?"

"He tried to spit game at me when I was up at the mall getting stuff for your birthday. I told him I was shopping for my boyfriend so he'd leave me alone." I said simply.

"So you lied?"

"Yeah, if I wouldn't have he would have kept trying and I was in too much of a good mood to off a nigga for being annoying." Before he could reply his phone started ringing.

"Yo?...What?!?...Which one?...Aight here I come!" Soon we were zooming through cars and pulling into a hospital parking lot. I didn't asks questions I just quietly followed behind him as he frantically ran into the hospital.

"Tyla Sal!" He shouted to the lady at the front desk. Aw shit, I hope shes okay.

"Who are you to her?" She asked smartly, I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"Her fucking twin brother." He said through gritted teeth.

She looked like she just shitted her scrubs and I'd laugh if this was a laughing matter. "Room 305." She said softly, "She can't go back there!" I chose to ignore her as me and Trevor raced to the elevator.

We were the only ones on and Trev pressed the three button, pacing the elevator back and forth. "Calm down Trevy shes going to be fine." I assured him grabbing his hand making him stand in front of me. He took a deep breath running a hand over his face.

Once the elevator dinged I gently grabbed his hand walking out in search of Tyla's room. When we found it I stopped in front of the door and glance back at Trevor to see him staring at the room number.

I blew out a breath and opened the door letting him go in before me. I walked in behind him, seeing King sitting in a chair at her bed side softly rubbing her hair holding one of her hands. She was peacefully sleeping. Trevor's and I feet moving across the tile floors caught King's attention, he stood up and dapped up Trevor.

"Dont even worry T, she just passed out from the heat. I tried to make her stay home but you know how stubborn yo sister is man. She made me go take to get ice cream and sit outside she passed out and I rushed her over here, we've been here for about 35 minutes." King explained making Trevor relax.