THE END.

THE END.

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

Two days prior to the wedding

"Mommy!" A hyper three year old Rylee comes shouting into the kitchen where Im making lunch. His clothes are covered in paint along with his hands, face and even his hair.

"What did I tell you about yelling in the house, Ry?" I ask him sweetly yet sternly so he'd take me serious. Hanging with Kj's rowdy little self on a daily has my baby acting wild now.

His eyes widen as his small hands covers his mouth, making me hold in a laugh.

"Sowwy." I send him a small smile wiping my hands on a napkin, already knowing hes going to grab my finger and pull me somewhere.

"What'd you need Bug?" Without another word he reaches up and catches my index finger into his small palm.

I follow behind him silently as we go down to the stairs to the basement. We end up in his small area where he can create art next to me, which he likes to do often.

"Look!" Rylee says excitedly pointing at the small easel that holds a canvas with bright paint splatters and hand prints. Chuckling I look down at his proud smile and cant help but to smile too.

"Its beautiful, Ry!" I coo to him honestly, leaning down to peck all over his face. Giggles erupt from him as he grabs my hands.

"Stawwwp mommy!" I pull back looking at his big grin, smirking myself, till finally I realize he isnt suppose to be painting in the clothes he wears to day care.

Looking around the basement, I spot a slumped Trevor on the couch, whom is suppose to be watching him. Shaking my head I hear barking turning back to Rylee who is admiring his own art work.

"Bug, can you go let Coco out of her cage, please?" I ask him, speaking of the small white Maltese Trevor got me while I was pregnant with Ry for my 21st birthday. Nodding his head he runs up the stairs as I spin back around to go wake up Trevor.

Squatting so Im face to face I tickle his nose and watch it wrinkle up as he licks his lips. I keep doing that till finally he smack his face making me burst out laughing.

Shooting out his sleep due to all the noise I made in his ear, I only laugh harder at his confused expression. Realizing its me, he frowns running a hand down his face.

"Why you play so much?" Trevor grumbles in a sleepy voice. He hates being woke up but I do it anyways, especially in the morning when Im bored.

We slowly start walking towards the stairs side by side.

"A better question is why is your son trying to be Picasso in his day care clothes?" I raise a brow smirking in the direction of the easel. Trevor's eyes widen then he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorry bout that ma."

"Its cool, I know youre tired, just glad its only paint and not anything worse." I tell him truthfully, I cant get too mad he fell asleep hes constantly working, our wedding day is getting closer and its a bit much.

Plus I was in the house and I know he wouldnt do that if it was just him and Rylee here.

Feeling his arms wrap around my waist from behind I stop on the third stair to face him.

"Two more days, Lo Baby." Trevor mumbles on my lips before planting a sweet kiss. Blushing I snake my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

We ended up pushing the wedding back a additional year due to me opening my boutique/having my clothing line Golden Lotus, and Trevor working to a higher position at the office hes at plus him co-owning a tattoo shop with King.