Veronica Williams

So basically Rina took the king sized bed to herself, that little shit.

I'm kidding.

Not.

"Dibs on the couch!" I yelled, running for it, and tossing myself to the soft couch. "Looks like you're getting the floor." I laughed at Louis.

He pouted and drew his eyebrows together, then he looked at the lever at the side of the couch and his pout slowly turned into an evil grin.

"Louis...." I warned, he didn't listen and turned the lever, the couch unfolding, leading me head first into the hard ground.

"Dang it Lou!" I whined, "My poor nose."

Instead of actually helping him, he just threw your head back laughing like a little kid.

Did you get the preference? No? Well leave right now. SWIFTIES ONLY.

Kidding.

I reached my arms out. "Lewiiiiiiis." I mumbled, he glared at me and thought of a payback. "What do you want, Rin Riiiiiiiiiin." He dragged as well. I groaned and pulled his leg and sit myself up.

"Share share?" I asked, patting on the couch bed. He groaned and nodded. "Yay!" I exclaimed, jumping on the couch.

If you're quite confused with what's happening right now, well we went off the plane and logged in to this five star hotel, Louis was slightly mobbed by a few fans, even the cashier or whatever fangirled as well, it was quite a funny scene.

Oh and Louis requested for putting our fake names in the register sheet, since of course, we didn't want any man barging into our room and taking us.

I still didnt understand why they would want to take me.

Does this have something to do with my parents? Are they like murderers who killed a part of their family and now they seek revenge?

Don't they have any idea what they're putting their own children into? Hell, we might've just been left on a random doorstep!

Right now, Finn is suffering the most. God knows what they've been doing to him now. And they don't even know, or even care about him!

"Erin, are you okay?" Louis mumbled, taking a strand of my hair and tucking it behind my ear.

Does it look like I'm okay?

I took in a sharp breath, "Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffed. No I'm not.

He nodded. Idiot.

"So, after this, now what?" He asked, I looked at him and his eyes were full of fear, fear of what will happen.

"I don't know." I sighed. "We're here because we just ran away from them." He ran his hand through his hair, "We should just, stay here for a while," I paused, and Louis ran his hand through his hair again, "While we try to find out where my parents are."

He ran his head through his hair, "Would you stop that?!" I snapped, my eyes widened, "I'm sorry." I shook my head and looked at the ground.

I let out a long sigh, running my hand through my hair.

Oh the irony.

I felt a hand on my head, I flinched. It was just Louis.

Just Louis.

He slightly tugged my head closer to him as I did, and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat as it slightly beats after a few seconds.

-insert look after you lyrics-

I looked up at him as his angelic voice rolled out of his mouth. My eyes travelled to his white shirt, and his toned skin can be seen from the thin fabric.