Everything Has Changed

A/N: I AM SORRY I USED MY PHONE ON THIS ONE EXPECT SOME WRONG.STUFF HERE AND THERE YEAH OLAY

Erin's POV

"You promised!!"

"No way man I swear I didn't!" I protested.

"Can't protest, ain't Jimmy." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Carrot."

She glared at me, then her eyes softened. "Just come with me to the concert please janie oh please please pleaaaseeeee" she pleaded.

"No Rina, a thousand times no--"

"5SOS will be there." She interrupted. My eyes widened and my frown formed into a small smile.

"Okay okay fine. Just because Luke would be there. Like oh my god luke freaking hemmings that little penguin. Well he's not exactly small, he's like a giant, like a cute small... giant. Just oh my gosh and his deep voice--" okay i am a fan of 5sos, but only 5sos, Rina introduced me to them then i fell in loveeeeee.

"Shut up Erin." Rina snapped and pushed me to my room, "And get ready."

"What? Now?" I pouted, I clearly didn't want to take a shower... for the third time today.

Okay first time was when my cousin Fiel and I had a food fight... and he threw syrup all over me... oh dont worry about me, worry about him being honey-dipped. Second time of taking a bath was after gym. Yes I go to gym but can you blame me? (yes) I have really slow metabolism, I think I'd call him Gary. Get it? Gary? The snail? No? Okay.

'MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, OH OH OH OH, BABY YOU AND ME, STRUMMIN' IN THE STREETS, SINGIN' SINGIN' SINGI--'

"WILL YOU TURN THE MUSIC DOWN JESUS CHRIST!!" I yelled through the bathroom door.

As soon as I stepped out of the shower, I took a towel and my robe. I went out of the bathroom, and as soon as I got out, I took my phone and walkman as I listened to What I Like About You by 5SOS. One of my faves I tell you.

I was dancing while walking to my walk-in closet.

"What to wear, what to wear..." I mumbled to myself.

I ended up wearing my favourite summer dress. With a big heart cutout at the back. It was neon pink-it was glow in the dark which would be awkward but it's my favourite so yep-and had a few heart jewels thingy (I do not know what it is honestly.) I wore my tiger printed vans, I tied my brown hair-I just got my hair highlighted ombré-to a high ponytail-I'm not a big fan of buns because buns-I put a little bit of make-up, some Concealer under my eyes and some on the forehead, I put a winged eyeliner and light pink matte lipstick.

I looked at my full length mirror to check if everything was "perfect". I realised that I needed a purse for my phone and wallet so I took this lavender shoulder bag that has this cute bling that creates sound when you move.

I walked out of my room with Rina tapping her shoe. "It's about time." She said.

Rina was absolutely stunning. She was wearing a pink skater skirt with a white blouse. She was wearing red sneakers, her blue hair with black tips were tied into a beautiful fishtail braid. Simple but absolutely fabulous.

"Rina McGonagall! Who told you to look fab?!" I yelled.

She just rolled her eyes."Come on hurry up let's gooo we're gonna be late!!"

A/N so there you gope!! I changed valerie into rina because i love you jk ew no.

yup yup so vote vote vote bc i love you

first one who comments will get a dedicated chappie

-CXDDLETOMLINSON