Different ~An Avengers Story~

I think I had the best job in the world currently, no I am not an actor, athlete, singer, but I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. Yep the one and only, and no I am not an agent, I don't have any skills or coordination for that matter, but I tend to the heroes needs. I honestly don't think there is a proper name for it, but I stay on the Helicarrier, and when needed I get called and go to whoever needs my assistance. It can be a range from bringing food to someone or helping build. Like I said, anything!

The only reason I got this job was because Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a Black Widow, and a.k.a my best friend, pretty much my only friend on the matter. I think it is because I am a very positive person, sometimes weird, glasses, long brown wavy hair, currently wearing a blue tanktop tucked into a floral red and blue skirt, I do dress like a teenager because it makes me feel young, but I believe it is my eyes. Yes, I have purple eyes. Not ordinary at all; first people ask if I wear contacts, then when I say no, they get freaked out. It makes me feel different, but I guess people like Bruce Banner feel more different.

But it is my first day on the job and I am freaked! Natasha is coming with a jet to come pick me up, on Starks New Building. Meaning I will have to pack up, I only bring necessary things, mostly clothing and personal things.

I get a taxi ride over to the famous Tony Stark's building, also known as Iron Man. I gather my one suitcase out of the vehicle and sigh as I stand in front of one of the most famous buildings. I take out my phone and check the text I got from Natasha saying what the code was. I secretly dial it in, avoiding showing it off to anyone around me, I really didn't want to screw that up.

I knew no one was going to be in the building because Tony was at the Helicarrier, and Pepper was on vacation, probably some expensive one Tony paid for. I followed the directions that were sent with me to get to the roof top where I would be picked up and trust me, the walk up was exhilarating. The whole building was amazing and perfect, more awesome than I ever could imagine.

Finally, I was on the roof top, and what a sight it was! I walked towards the edge and felt a million stories high, it was almost scary. Just imagining what it would be like to fall off, the thought gave me a chill!

I backed away wondering where my ride was, seriously, a best friend never forgets there best friend! So I decided to call her.

~Ring ring....... ring ring........ ring____

"Hello?" I hear Natasha say, makeing me relieved she is alive!

"Where are you??" I crazily say getting impatient, ohh did I mention I am impatient.

"Ohhh Rebecca!! Yeah I forget to mention that I can't come to pick you up......" Natasha says then goes quiet, my mouth drops.

"How can you not pick me up?" I say a bit angry.

"Well I guess it is training practice, so all jets are being used, so I have a friend picking you up." She finishes, in my mind all I can think about is how a stranger is going to pick me up, I did not like that idea.

"Who?" I say kind of scared thinking about the awkwardness that is going to occur soon, but before she replies, I turn around to face the ocean and all I see is a blur of red coming right at me.

For the next moment, all I can feel is the impact of being grabbed from around the waist by the figure, making me drop my phone, but still hanging onto my suitcase.

"So you must be Rebecca?" the figure says to me, as we fastly move through the wind going over the city. And I all to well know this voice, and as I turn my head to see who it is, I am right. Fricken Iron Man came to pick me up.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Well a surprise Avenger's story :D

Fan, vote, comment :)