Chapter 2

I look at him for a split second then start screaming at the top of my lungs as I am clutching onto him with my life, even though I knew he wasn't going to let me go.

"Don't worry! I won't let go.... lacy." He says letting out a little laugh.

I look down at my skirt and realize it is being blown up by the wind, revealing my black lace underwear. I start panicking, trying to hold my skirt down, while holding my suitcase and trying to clutch onto Ironman. What a great first impression.

"Oh look, we are here already!" Ironman says as I let out a sigh. He slowly starts landing, and right when he lands, I am still holding onto him.

"You can let go now lacy" He says flashing a smile as his face is revealed.

"Umm right." I say unsure; I let go and take my first step. Not surprisingly I fall over as my legs were shakey.

"Rebecca!" I heard Natasha say loudly as she runs towards us. "TONY! What did you do?!" Natasha gives him a strict look.

"Nothing! She fell on her own!" He says putting his arms up in innocence.

Natasha glared at him and helped me up. "Do you think you can walk?" Natasha asked nicely looking great in her one piece, all black suit.

All I do is nod. She slowly lets go of me, but saddly I fall foreward again, but when I open my eyes I see bare muscular arms holding me up. I slowly look up and see a man maybe a little older than me, with sandy colored hair and brown eyes. From what Natasha told me, this must be Hawkeye or farther known as Clint Barton.

"Are you okay?" he asks me looking me in the eyes feeling some sort of connection.

"Ugh... umm.. Yes! I am fine." I say loosing my words. I can feel my cheeks get hot with embarressment.

"Here I will take you to your room." he says and without me replying he picks me up bridal style and all I can do is wrap my arms around his neck.

"Um I could have done that.." Ironman says as Clint walks away.

I watch as Natasha grabs my suitcase and follows along, leaving Ironman to do his thing.

I don't pay much attention to my surroundings as I am still lost in my mind about Barton. Little did I realize that he set me down on a bed.

"I will leave you two." He says as he leaves me and Natasha in a small cozy room with one twin bed and other little necessaties.

My eyes don't leave the door, even after he has left. And I was going to be honest. He is hot!

"Rebecca! Fancying Clint are we?" Natasha says crossing her arms, sitting next to me on the bed with a huge grin on her face.

"Whaa... who thinks that?" I say getting very embaressed again.

"I can tell when you like someone. And obviously you like Clint!" She says enthusiastically.

"Oh shush you." I say sticking my tongue out like the teenager I really am inside.

"You know..... he is single...." Natasha says grinning.

"How do you know?"

"Because he is a good frie-" but before she could finish, the door opened revealing, non-the-less, the star spangled man himself, Captain America.

"Um hello Natasha, and I believe Rebecca." he says approaching shaking my hand.

"Hello, um Captain America" I say not believeing I was this close to him.

"You can call me Steve!" he says smiling. "And Fury wants you two, guess your meeting the team now!"