He Saved Your Life

You were running down an ally way, panting and crying, scared for your life. You were trying to get away from a man who was about to do god knows what to you, when all of a sudden a man jumped from above and killed him. You were about to thank the man but thats when everything started to spin and you blacked out.

you woke up in an apartment bedroom, it had posters on the wall of women in bikinis and a few boxes too. looking to the right you spotted a wall of guns making you slightly shiver at the thought of what they were for. There was also a tv by the wall and what you could only make out as some kind of blow up thing in the corner by it. Getting up quietly and opening the door to the room you looked around to see a guy watching tv, after watching him for a minute deciding what to do, he looked over at you, that's when you noticed it was your favorite anti-hero ever, DEADPOOL!!! The man, what you could only guess as, smiled, getting up and walking over to you, "Hey you alright?" he asked with, what you could make out to be, a concerned look, "Ya I'm fine." you answered. "My name is Wade, but you can just call me Deadpool, what's yours?" he asked, "My name is (Y/N)" he smiled, "That's a nice name, are you hungry?" he asked, "A little," you replied. "Do you like chimichangas?" he asked, "ABSOLUTELY!!!" you yelled, he laughed and smiled, a minute later he brought you a fresh chimichanga with a (F/D). You smiled and said "Thank you." while you stuffed your mouth. He laughed and sat down asking you to watch tv with him, you sat down and eventually fell asleep to the sound of the tv.

You were running through an alleyway, screaming and crying, wishing someone could help you. Suddenly you tripped, yelling and crying harder, struggling to get back up. You hear the man behind you let out a low and menacing chuckle before feeling something sharp and cold dig into your back. Crying out in pain you fell to the ground exhausted and in too much pain to even try to move. You felt it go through your back, what you had to guess by now, at least eight times before you finally started to pass out from blood loss. The last thing you heard was the man laughing coldly.

You shot up screaming noticing you were back in, what you could guess was, his room. Deadpool ran in asking you in a worried tone, "Are you ok!!" You nodded, brining your knees to your chest and said, "Ya just a bad dream...." he could tell that something was off but didn't want to bring it up. Sitting next to you he put his hand on your back and rubbed it, hoping it would at least help to comfort you in some way. A few minutes later you looked up at him and dried your eyes, smiling at him and letting out a small "thank you." he nodded and smiled back before you laid down and tried to get some sleep letting out a small "goodnight." He sat on the edge of the bed waiting for you to fall asleep, before eventually falling asleep next to you. You woke up in the middle of the night and rolled over, noticing him and you smiled. you eventually fell back asleep, with a smug grin on your face.