The Resturaunt

As you made your way to the restaurant you asked Deadpool a question "Hey Deadpool what's this all about?" as you said that he chuckled "Well (y/n) I'll tell you when we get to the restaurant ok?" you smiled "yah ok!" He laughed again and you two kept walking in silence, you taking in the scenery and him thinking to himself. When you finally got to the restaurant you saw it was your (F/F/R), you gasped and beamed, turning to him and he chuckled. You two went inside and sat down at your assigned table. After a little you ordered and got your food. you took a couple bites and smiled wide "Wow Deadpool this is great!...but why all this for me? I don't deserve this." Deadpool sighed "(y/n) you do deserve this and the reason I did all this is because...." He started to mumble "I love you." you didn't quite hear him "what was that?" He sighed and said it loud enough so you could hear "I love you ok! Your beautiful, peppy, childish, and you make me happy whenever your around...I love everything about you...." he blushed "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopeful. You we're speechless your favorite anti-hero just asked you out, what were you supposed to say! Deadpool sighed "If you don't want to be my girlfriend that's fine." he looked away embarrassed, you laughed, Deadpool turned to see you laughing and crying all at the same time "YES!!!" you yelled and jumped into his arms to give him a hug "Yes! Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" He started to laugh to. You both looked up into each others eyes and started to move closer together, you pulled his mask up to uncover his lips and you both shared a passionate kiss.

(Sorry if its cheesy or like really stupid i'm just not the best at romance type stuff but i thought id give it a try cause yah)