New Life, New Beginnings (A Naruto FanFic)

A young girl lies on the floor of a small and dark room holding close to her a warn and freid stuffed bear.

            "Chi," the little girl whispered to the bear, "Do you think i might be able to have a better life? To be able to see the sun set and make friends?"

            *Why would you want to see the sun set?* the bear named chi asked,

            "Because," the little girl started, "All i see is this dark room and the only light i get is from the T.V and that stings my eyes because the room is so dark."

            *Understandable i guess, but you know your mother would never allow it.*

The girl sighed, "I know, but i don't know why. I don't get why mommy hates me so much... i don't get why daddy's never home. Chi do you know why?"

            *I truthfully have no idea myself... but i think it might be because of you’re... um... discoloration...* Chi said slightly ashamed at what he said, because he himself loved the way she looked. Pure as snow, with beautiful white hair, and porcelain white skin along with her glassy white eyes that could see into your very soul. Chi loved her. His owner, a little girl with no name and no one to care for her. Just her drunk mother that tried to dye her child’s hair reddish pink with blood and caused this girl's spider web to form.

The little girl smiled down at her only friend, "I think you might be right, chi. and sometimes i wonder if i was a mistake... like i was wanted until i was born. That my white hair and eyes scared my loving parents off and replaced my mother with a drunk and abusive woman." Chi was appalled by the words coming from his mistress’s mouth.

            *Shiro-Sama!* chi shouted, *that is not true you are not a mistake! You are a lovely girl who deserves better than this!! You deserve a loving family and wonderful friends!*

            "Chi, why do you call me Shiro-sama?" the girl asked

Chi turned his head to the side and said, *Because Shiro means white and you are my mistress, my owner, and i have to respect you.*

The girl stared at chi with sad eyes, "Chi. you're wrong. I am not your mistress, or your owner. Chi I’m your friend and i always will be, remember that and besides don’t call me 'Shiro-sama' if anything just call me Shiro... Wait! I have an idea! Chi how about you give me a name!!"

*What?!*

            "Give me name chi!! Please!! I really need one!!" the girl pleaded causing chi to sigh.

            *Alright, alright, I’ll give you a name... hmm...* chi silently thought to himself, *'well Shiro mean white, and Yuuki is snow... so Shiro Yuuki...Hmm, and that matches Shiro perfectly. So Shiro Yuuki it is.'*

            *Alright!* Chi shouted, *your name will be Shiro Yuuki! Which means white snow which is perfect for you!*

Shiro's eyes widened with joy at her new name, "Really?! Thank you so much Chi!! I love it!"

            *I'm happy you like,* chi smile.

Shiro remained quiet for a minute before asking, "Chi what time is it?"

            *Um... almost 7:30 pm why?* chi asked

Shiro smiled widely, "because Naruto is going to be on any minute now!"

Chi nodded in understanding, Naruto was Shiro's absolute favorite show, mainly for one reason well i guess you could say two, but she loved the show Naruto so much because of Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara of the dessert. Those two boys are basically an altered image of Shiro. They were alone and hated, but they soon found someone to care for them. Now the altered part was that they never got beaten by their mother and they have a happy ending. But Shiro does not. (Foreshadowing!!!)