Haunted prt 4

ugh alot alot alot of explaining in this one, it had to be done.

................................................................................

"goodbye sweetheart" my mother said as she bent her head down and kissed the top of my head causing her short blond hair to brush my forehead. "bye mom" I said in a somewhat tired voice, she walked to the doorway that led to the front door and turned and smiled at me showing off her perfect white teeth which made me smile back then she was gone. As soon as she was out of sight I dropped my head on my smooth dinning room table, I was so tired from what happened last night or more like this morning. All I wanted to do was go and sleep in my warm soft bed but no I have to watch my 2 year old sister this morning because her nanny had "family" issues and couldn't work today and my parents had to work, they works so much even so that my dad left early this morning but come on who gets up earlier than 11 on a Saturday? I looked up at the large black clock and it was 9:00 am, grrrrr. I should probably get dressed, I looked down at my bowl which once had banana oatmeal in it and brought it over to the large shiney sink, I turned and walked through my large cottage styled kitchen and through the big doorway and shut the kitchen door that was white and had glass rectangles on it so I could see in the kitchen and turned a corner and was in the main part of my house where the huge and i mean huge black staircase led upstairs it always reminded me when I was younger of when cinderella walked down one at the ball. I walked up step by step until I finally reached the top so I took a right and walked past all of the quest rooms and bathrooms and the home gym until reaching the end of the hallway and opened the white door and stepped into my entertainment room. I looked around at the bright purple walls and the neon pink couch in from of the flat screen on the wall and the different colored bean bag chairs below it, I walked in and past the popcorn machine and mini fridge and past the air hockey and pool table and walked right up to the far left corner of my room to a small door and smiled to myself. I opened the door and looked at the small black staircase that went in a loose loop up and walked up. I went to the top and smiled more, my room.

I looked at the light green walls, my closet door, the big window on the right wall letting which my my room so bright, my huge white bed, the bathroom door, the light brown couch with a mini collection of books beside it. My room. I loved it. The simpleness it had was just so calming, not really the large size but still. I walked past the big mirror on my wall and noticed I was still in my pajamas, I walked over to my closet door and opened it and turned on the light which revealed the railings of clothes I had and the shelves of shoes so I walked over to my jean collection and grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and grabbed a dark purple nice fitting t shirt and black converse and left. I got changed quickly and walked over to my mirror and brushed my long brown hair as it was naturally straight it hung over my shoulders and my hair refused to part so it was left parted in the middle. I walked down the stairs from my room and reached my entertainment room and left quickly and I pulled out my phone I had grabbed in my room on my way down the hall. I had two missed calls and one new text all from Regy, ' u need to come over. now. Jasons already here' wait Jason? then is it about, this morning? yes! I could have sworn they wouldn't even consider helping me find out what that was about and i don't understand why I get so excited about it now that was the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me, ' I cn't Im babysitting Olivia' I texted back. A few seconds later ' bring her, its an emergency' I put my phone in my front pocket and looked up to see I was infront of Olivia's door, I opened the door quietly to see her sitting at her little brown table pretending to drink tea with her teddy bear when she heard the door open she looked up and a smile spread across her tiny face "Kathy"! she shouted jumping up and running into my now open arms. " Hello" I said and I couldn't help but smile at her she had bright electric green eyes and thin light brown hair that was in little curls and only touched to the middle of her neck and she always wore little pig tails and today she wore a rosey pink dress that went to her knees with short sleeves and had pink purple and blue leggings on and black flats. " Hey today we are gonna go see Regy" I said in a gentle voice she smiled even bigger " Wegy"! she shouted. I took her hand and walked with her down the hall and down the big staircase and to the front door and opened it and we stood on the porch steps as I locked the door again, I looked at the short path to an iron black gate. I walked holding Olivia's hand down the steps and when we got to the bottom I looked over to the breath taking garden on either side of me with the pond on one side with statues too lovely the person who did this must be talented although I've never met him I looked down as Olivia tugged on my hand to go forward. I started walking again until I came to a small black cat, where did it come from? it hissed at us so I protectively pushed Olivia behind me and let go of her hand as the cats green eyes threatened me "go" I told the cat attempting to take a step forward but it hissed again and swiped its paw at me, I didn't want to get attacked by a cat today so I grabbed ovlia's hand and tried to bring us around the cat when it make a terrible noise and attempted to spring at me when " Mouse"! I heard a young voice call I looked to see a boy running this way through a stone path in the garden and stopped when he saw us, he had black straight hair and blue eyes and looked to be my age he was wearing dark jeans that had dirt on them and a white t shirt that showed his muscles. I looked back at the cat and it walked towards the boy who was about 5 ft from us and brushed up against his leg and took off past him. The boy walked up to us with an apologetic look on his face " I am so sorry miss" he said in an adorable voice, "its fine" I said looking into his ice like eyes, " Its just that my cat.. shes very territorial" he said, wait who is this guy? is he..... " Oh sorry I don't believe we ever met fully, I'm Mason Smith, the gardener" he smiled whith straight white teeth as he offered his hand and I took it and I smiled back " I'm.." he cut me off " Thats alright I already know who you are Katherine Lovebell and you Olivia Lovebell" when he said Olivia's name he smiled down at her and are hands separated "Besides don't you have somewhere you need to be" he smiled at me. Wait oh yeah Regy! " oh, yes" I said as I took Olivia's hand and we headed towards the gate and I got an idea I turned to Mason " Do you want to come " I asked shyly surprise took over his face and he smiled " are you sure"? "yeah I'm just heading over to my friends house" "Sure" he said as he walked next to me and Olivia as we headed to the gate entrance " I hope you aren't afraid of ghost" I told him he looked at me puzzled I just laughed as we walked out of the gate together.

..............................................................................

super boring prt...... over with!:)