Chapter 12 - Niall's P.O.V:

I woke up, feeling someone's hand drawing patterns on the very bony part that is classed as the neck and back (A/N: I dont know what its called, sorry, this is were its something really easy!) I smiled, knowing who it was, and not affaid of what they're doing. Last night, he fell asleep before me, and I was watching Zayn's softened features, not stopping myself from taking a picture. After a while, he started talking in his sleep. Usually, he wouldn't do this, so I felt implied to listen and tell him what he dreams of, just to embarrass him in the morning.

When I started listening, I pulled back after 30 seconds blushing. Zayn was dreaming of... me. Oh my God! He was whispering, 'Niall.'  over and over again. At the time, the song by Nelly came into my mind, 'over and over'

The song had nothing to do with the situation, it's more like the Justin Bieber song, 'That Should Be Me' (A/N: OMG I love that song!) than the pure joy that I'm feeling now! I looked up at Zayn and smiled, "Morning, babe." Zayn smiled back.

I'm still gonna embarrass him, "Uhh, Zayn? Why were you saying my name in your sleep?" I flipped onto my stomach, burying my face into the pillow which is now mine, "You haunt me in my dreams too." He laughed, evil bitch, I kicked his leg, making him laugh harder, "I'll be in the shower." Zayn kissed the back of my neck, "I can't be bothered, if bitches think I stink, I don't give a fuck really." I mumbled into the pillow.

Once Zayn was in the shower, I slowly rolled off the bed, crashing onto the floor and crawling towards my half of the closet. I grabbed my clothes, then changed as quick as I could, I looked around on his desk, finding what I wanted with a grin on my face. I sat back on the bed, opening the item, reading past where I had stopped the first time I came here.

Dear diary,

do I have to say "dear diary"? Or can I just say yoo or something? Oh God, then I'd sound like a chav, wouldn't I? God Harry rubs off on me, and people say he's posh! Nahh, anyways, school=shit. You're lucky you get to stay at home, just laying down somewhere.

Zain.

Wow he has weird thoughts, I skipped a couple, I stopped quickly when I saw my name on paper, the date was from the year I joint the school, near the beginning of the year-

Yoo Bruddaa :D

Sorry, had too see if it worked with me, dunno really, we'll see when I'm older. On sexier subjects. The new boy! Niall Horan. Irish. Friends with Louis Tomlinson. Harry has left me and is now with them more and more. I feel abandonned, now I understand how he feels, I kinda did it to him, I left him for Liam  and a few others.

Anyway, Niall Horan. BEAUTIFUL! His brown hair, the same colour as Harry's is amazing. Oh my God, his eyes. Beautifully blue, do I have to say much more? Well, write much more? I seriously need to invest in getting Tip-ex, or something, to cover up my stupidity. Even his teeth are amazing! How can it be, the boy has got crooked teeth, and still look amazingly beautifulHe's short as well, I thought he was a younger year at first, but he is so beautiful! How many times have I said he's beautiful? Oh God. He even got into 2 fights today. Is that bad?

Zayn.

I flicked through to the next year, year 9-

Hi.

I'm not happy, he dyed his hair! Yes he looks sexy with blonde hair, but noooooo!! I wanna talk to him, but if I did, Liam wouldn't be with me, he's scared of Niall. Like most of the fricken school, even some of the older ones, I'm more scared of Harry, but I'm not scared of Niall, I study him from a distance. God I sound like a stalker! But no, I mean I can see he's actually devestatingly upset about something. I wanna know what, so I can make it better.