Sweat. (Liam Payne)

Sweat.

Noun -

Moisture exuded through the pores of the skin, typically in profuse quantities as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever, or fear.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"No selling stories to the media. No getting gossip from your clients. And by no means do you ask about their personal life. Do we have a deal?"

"With those instructions? Of course we do."

Pulling the lid off of the men in suit's pen, Eden Garrison pressed the end of the pen against the official documents and signed her name in loopy-loops and squiggles before she went through the rest of the page, writing her initials where they were needed.

"Is that all?" She questioned, pressing the end of the pen to her lips while she gave the business men a smile.

"We'll need your mobile number to text you the address and time your first session with your clients will be."

"Sure." Eden reached over the table and grabbed a mans hand and scribbled her number down on the back of the shocked business man. "I'll be expecting your text. Bye." Eden waved before she left the business men sitting at the table.

"Do you think we should have hired her?" A man frowns while another chuckles, knowing first hand what she is capable of doing.

"Trust me, those boys won't know what hit them. She'll get them into shape by their next tour, don't worry." He mused to his fellow colleagues.

And sure enough, those boys won't know what hit them - well, they'll know that a five foot two girl was able to over power them and have them on the floor in ten seconds flat, but they're in for a lot more bruises than their first encounter that's for sure.