Chapter 1.

Zara's Point Of View

"Ryder stop, i really have to go." I pushed Ryder's hands off my thigh.

"Or you could just skip first period." Ryder chuckled against my neck, where his lips soon went. I fluffed my hair i bit more and spread a thin layer of lip gloss on my lip, rubbing them together and doing my top back up.

"Just because your first period is a free doesn't mean mine is." I groan, pulling Ryder's hands out of my skirt and pushing him away as i walked over grabbing my bag and putting on my shoes.

"I do hate uniforms, but it's defiantly a turn-on when you wear it." Ryder bit in his bottom lip, as he walked back over to me, i stood up turned to him, i placed my hand against his chest and gave him a small peck. Opening the door, just i was about to walk out of the room and checked the time, 8:35. Great thanks Ryder, made me miss the bus. Knew i shouldn't of 'slept in' that extra 5 minutes.

"Ryder can you please drive me, the bus is already gone." I pouted out my bottom lip.

"Skip first period and i'll happily drive you to school baby." Ryder gave me a cheeky smirk.

"Ryder i can't, you already made me late for the bus. Please just drive me." I groaned. Ryder jumped back on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"How are you gonna get to school Zara." I heard Ryder yell. I turned back to see him. Just as i was about to drop my bag and hop back into bed i heard a door slam shut. Quickly turning my head i saw Calum, a bag on his shoulder and his headphones in. I looked down to see him wearing black vans with black skinny jeans and a black singlet with this weird coffin print on it. I took in a deep breath and turned to Ryder.

"Calum's driving me, bye babe." I blew Ryder a kiss before shutting the door and running to catch up with Calum, who was just walking down the stairs. I lightly tapped his shoulder. He turned around, pulling his sunglasses off and looking at me.

"Wow you look different wearing all this clothing." Calum joked. I gave a small chuckle and joined him as we walked down the stairs.

"Can you drive me to school please, Ryder's being a dick this morning and i missed the bus." I asked as nice as i could, explaining my problem on why i needed a ride as well.

"What makes you think i have my licence." Calum tilted his head.

"Well your 18 right?" I questioned.

"Sure am." Calum nodded his head, we walked over to the kitchen. Calum grabbed two apples, handing one to me.

"Thanks, and well if you have taken your test you should have your license by now." I took a bite from the apple, as did Calum.

"What if i told you i just moved here, and haven't really had the time to get my license in the 3 days i've been here." Calum chuckled, walking to the front door.

"Your not serious right." I groaned.

"Dead serious, you can't tell by the accent?" Just as Calum spoke, i noticed his Australia/Kiwi accent.

"I never noticed, great now i'm going to be super late." I groaned. Calum opened the door, letting me go first then him, he shut the door behind him as we continued to walk.

"You obviously don't go to college." Calum motioned towards the uniform i was wearing. "How far away is your school?"

"Well before i answer that question, you go to ISU right?" I started to follow Calum as he walked down the path.

"Yeah."

"Well my school is right next to yours basically, i go to UHS." I spoke as we continued to walk.

"Your still in high school?" Calum questioned, as he ate his apple.

"Had to repeat year 12."

"What did you fail?" Calum chuckled.

"Nothing, that's what sucks." I also gave a small chuckle.

"Then why do you have to repeat?" Calum sounded confused, i don't blame him.

"I was 'sick' too much." I did air quotations when i said the word 'sick'.

"Ohhh so you wagged a lot, to be with Ryder I'm guessing." Calum turned his head to me. I looked down.

"How'd you guess." I rhetorically spoke, with sarcasm in my voice.

"I heard you guys this morning, the walls are really thin."

"Yeah, it's like that nearly everymorning, so i'd say get use to that."

"I also heard you guys last night." Calum put his sunglasses back on and threw his apple core in an empty paddock they we passed.

"We weren't fighting last night." I spoke in confusion.

"I know." Calum scratched his neck. My eyes widened and i let out a chuckle.

"Unfortunately your gonna have to get used to that to, not me and Ryder. But you live in a frat now and that sorta comes with it."I shook my head.

"This isn't my first frat, don't worry i'm used to all that comes with a frat house. The fights, parties, sex, midnight ping pong games." Calum looked at me.

"That's about right." I nodded my head. "Your especially right on the parties and sex part." I kicked a rock at my feet.

"The perks of college." Calum kicked the rock i kicked to him. We continued to kick the rock back and forth on our walk.

"And high school." I smiled.

"And high school." Calum returned my smile. I broke away our meaningless connection to look back down to see we had lost the rock.

"Well i'm officially late for class." I looked at my phone to see we had been walking for half an hour, i also saw i had 2 messages from Ryder. I turned off my phone and continued to walk with Calum.