Prologue.

"You do realize you just answered the door in your underwear?" Calumed snickered at the 17 year old Zara. She rolled her eyes and cuddled into her boyfriend Ryder.

"Well hang around long enough and you'll get use to it." She banted back to him, Calum reached up and pulled his glasses off, placing them on the top of his head.

"What can i do for you bro?" Ryder questioned. Most of the time Ryder was a friendly person, but when his mates were around him he was a different person, more aggressive.

"I'm moving in." Calum motioned towards his bag. It was quite small so obviously he didn't pack much. Calum also had a strap over his shoulder and as Zara looked, she saw a guitar case.

"Oh, your the new kid." Ryder chuckled, moving Zara behind him and letting Calum in. "Go and put some clothes on." Ryder groaned to Zara in an aggressive tone. She pushed aside his attitude and ran upstairs. Half of the Ryder's room was Zara's stuff, she practically lived here, most of her stuff but her guitar and school books were at the frat house. They stayed in her dorm room which she couldn't go to until next year, since she was in her last year of high school.

Finally finding one of Ryder's baggy tops she walked out of the room and watched Calum walk into his new room.

"So your replacing Harley." Zara leaned against the open door as Calum opened his case.

"Harley?" Calum spoke confused looking to her.

"Use to be his room, but he got kicked out cause they found his stash." Zara retold the story of Harley getting booted from the frat house by the cops.

"Stash of what?" Calum continued with the conversation as he unpacked his minimal clothing, placing them in the set of drawers provided.

"You know, drugs." Zara trailed on quietly. "Well enjoy the room, it's been disinfected by the feds and the sheets have been changed." Zara gave Calum a small smile leaving him to settle in.

"You can still see your underwear." Calum spoke loud, not too loud but only so Zara could hear. She turned to see Calum leaning against his door frame. "Just thought i'd let you know." Calum gave Zara a small smirk before leaning back and shutting his door. She walked back into Ryder's room to see Ryder laying on his bed with his phone.

He looked up to her and placed his phone away, patting the spot next to her. Zara carelessly walked over and sat where Ryder wanted her to.

Ryder slipped his arm around Zara's waist and pulled her down so she was laying down as he leaned over her, placing his lips to her neck. His hands explored her body but as much as Zara would've liked to enjoy her time with her boyfriend she couldn't get Calum's smirk off her mind.

This is where it all started. It started with just a smirk, but who knew what it could lead too.