Chapter 39: The List

Ryder and I walk up to the noticeboard. I notice something. My eyes widen.

"Ryder, the list is up," I said and we look at the notice.

Hello to all the people that auditioned for this year's school musical, Hairspray.

It was hard to choose who was going to be who, but we finally did it and here are the characters that people are going to play as:

Tracy Turnblad-Emily-Grace Puckerman

Link Larkin-Ryder Lynn

Edna Turnblad-Marley Rose

Wilbur Turnblad-Lucas Hunter

Penny Lou Pingleton-Haylee Williams

Seaweed J. Stubbs-Jake Puckerman

Velma Von Tussle-Riley Brooks

Amber Von Tussle-Kitty Wilde

"Motormouth" Maybelle-Wade 'Unique' Adams

Little Inez Stubbs-Bree

Corny Collins-Connor Parker

Prudence 'Prudy' Pingleton-Rose Styles

Harriman F. Spritzer-James Johnson

Miss Wimsey-Michaela Jones

Mr. Pinky-Liam Lawrence

Mr. Flak-Alexander 'Alex' Roberts

Thank you to all of the people who auditioned.

From: Mr Shuester

"Oh my gosh. I got the part! WE got the parts!" I said and I jump up and down. I then look at the list closely. "Wait, who is Bree?"

"I'm Bree." I turn around and I see her. I roll my eyes.

Bree is the only cheerleader that didn't want to be in our Glee Club because she thought singing in a Glee Club is stupid.

"I thought you hate singing?" I said and she smiles.

"Of course not, but I want to show everyone that I'm...talented. And that I'm the new Kitty in this school," she said and I roll my eyes.

"Sure. Anyway, I need to get to my art class. I'll see you later babe," I said and I kiss Ryder on the cheek. I then walk down the hallway and towards my classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in class painting a picture when the bell rings. I place the painting on the shelf to dry. I then grab my bag and I walk down the hallway to my next class.

While I walk, I bump into someone. I look up and I see Sue standing there with pride.

"My office, now!" She said and I nod. I then stand up and I run to her office.

Great, what happened now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in one of the chairs as I wait for Sue to enter.

When she finally does, she looked angry.

She takes a seat in her chair and she glares at me.

"I've heard that you have a new Glee Club and all of the members are cheerleaders," she said.

"They are because cheerleaders are good at dancing and our Glee Club is more of a dancing Glee Club with Haylee and I doing vocals," I said and I see a little smile on her face.