Chapter One

HELLO! Aren't I efficient! :3 no I'm just kidding c: Anyway, read, vote, comment please omg, I reaaaally love reading them. They honestly brighten my day.  HAHAH. Thank you c: 

CHAPTER ONE

“Yeah, oh.” Louis definitely wasn’t amused. Harry was the one who knocked into him, and all that he’d said so far about it was “Damn it, my coffee! Ugh!” and “Oh”. Not even one word of apology. Nice.

Louis definitely had a bad impression of him already. So far, the only good part about Harry was that he was pleasant to look at, although pleasant was an understatement. He slapped himself mentally for having that thought. Other than that, Louis thought that he was obnoxious, arrogant, stupid, and a dickhead. And the worst part was that he was going to have to work with him for god knows how long, two hours a day, five days a week.

“Sorry, I was grumpy. Had a hangover from last night and I really wanted my coffee, so I’m sorry about that Louis,” Harry apologized, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, offering Louis an apologetic grin.

Louis felt his heart beat slightly faster at the sight of Harry’s grin. His emerald green eyes shone with nothing but the truth. His teeth were pearly white, and they were perfect. And oh god, were those dimples? Louis was a sucker for dimples like that. They were just adorable and- whoops, he caught himself there. Was he really fanboy-ing internally about an apology and a grin? He forced himself to think, “oh, finally an apology,” instead of “oh my god that grin was kind of adorable”.

And then Louis’ eyes locked with a pair of emerald green ones. Louis blinked a couple of times and there Harry was, oh so close to him. “Do you accept my apology, Lou?” He spoke quietly, almost like a murmur, staring intensely at Louis. The elder boy’s breath hitched as he felt his cheeks grow hot. Harry just used his nickname. Louis knew that he was blushing, but he didn’t know why. He seemed to blush really easily all the time, even if he was just being offered a compliment.

“Wow, are you really blushing because I said I’m sorry? That’s adorable, Lou,” Harry smirked and oh god, Louis thought he was going to die. In the course of about twenty minutes, the curly-haired lad had managed to make Louis think of him as obnoxious, charming, and bloody fit. He also managed to make Louis annoyed, make his heart beat faster/doubt his own sexual inclinations, and make him blush.

Louis definitely didn’t like this guy, but what choice did he have? He wasn’t going to just give up his dream of living and working in London because he didn’t like who he was working with. Even if it was the last thing he did, Louis was going to make sure that he lasted longer than Harry Styles could.

 He was going to build a wall between the both of them, to make sure that he didn’t get charmed by him. Not like Louis was interested in him, obviously. He just thought that Harry was good looking, that’s all. But his good looks most certainly did not change Louis’ impression of him.

And Louis didn’t realize that Liam had been standing by the both of them, observing them this whole time. Oh god, that meant that Liam had seen all of Louis’ reactions to Harry’s words and deeds. Louis face palmed internally. Liam cleared his throat and spoke.

“Well, I see that the both of you are going to be great friends! Anyway, the show’s going to start soon! So run along now, get into the studio. Louis, you can just sit by Harry in the studio and listen as he hosts the show. Maybe you’ll get some idea on how to talk, or what to say tomorrow.”

Upon hearing that, Louis frowned. He had to sit by Harry for two whole hours silently, not able to express his hatred for him. Instead, he had to listen to his annoyingly deep voice. “Come on Lou, let’s go,” Harry smirked at Louis again, making the latter snap out of his thoughts and silently walk behind Harry towards the studio.