Ch.1:Posters Freaking Posters!

Note: Hello guys! Finally, I've got the time to update this. Enjoy reading!

*******************************

Mier Sheen's POV

Heart For Free

If you need a girlfriend, just contact this number ***********.

"VAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then there, I saw him having that wet look. It looks like he ran all the way just to get here. Well, he should be.

"Heck! Where's the fire?!" he said like a little boy panicking inside my room.

I went near him and I gave him my super punch. "AWWTS! MIER!" Serves him right! That arse!

"There's no fire! Stop doing..... that!" I pointed his feet, jogging but not moving into one place. Ugh!

Suddenly, he stopped and he gave me that scrutinizing look. "Then why the hell are you screaming my name like I am doing something to you?"

My eyes widen. "YOU PERVERTED JERK!" I slapped his arms but instead, he just laughed so hard. So hard like there's no tomorrow. Tss.

"You know what, you have that habit of slapping my arms so hard that I will just laugh. Pfft.." he said as a matter of factly. Well, it's really my habit when I am irritated or what.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. But you can't escape from this." I said as I handed him the posters he gave me awhile ago.

He smirked at me. "Do you like it?"

I gave him a dagger look. "Hell, no! What do you think of me? A slut?!" I shouted at him. He raised his hands "Woah woah! Easy there."

"EASY?! Arrgh! You're so.... UGH!"

He held my hand then he place me to my chair and he sat on the other chair which is in front of me. If you're going to ask where we are, we're at my room. He arrived at my house this 8:00 morning, holding a bunch of posters and he gave those posters to me then he ran downstairs to meet my mom and our refrigerator. Yes, refrigerator.

"Cool down, okay?" he said half smiling.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes at him. Then he smirked.

"Okay." he said again.

I glared at him "What? Now you're acting like Augustus Waters as if you're in the movie? Ha-ha. Funny, Vance." I said with a hint of sarcasm. Well, I'm right!

He shrugged "I don't know."

"So... The reason why I made those posters is because, it is for you." he continued.

"What?"

"You post the posters everywhere then you'll have an instant boyfriend then you'll have experience! Good idea, right?" he boasted while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that I don't even love? That's ridiculous!"

And again people, he flashed he's super duper mega smirk, "We'll work on that, babe."

******************************

"Hey Mier!"

Oh no. I need to walk, FAST! RIGHT NOW! So I speed up.

"MIER!!!" A tiny irritating voice screamed through the hallways. Uh-oh. RUN!

But before I could save myself, someone held my wrists. "Stop there Mier!" she said while catching her breath. I'm dead!