Heart For Free

Prologue

What should I do? I'm running out of plots. For God's sake, my readers are so demanding.

I'm pacing back and fort in front of my laptop and I don't know if my laptop even complains why am I like this. Well, a laptop can't understand a writer, of course.

"Hey Mier! Wazzup?" I almost wrecked my laptop only to see my boybestfriend, Vance. This guy is one of a hell!

"What the hell, Vance? Are you out of your mind?"

He slightly smiled then he brushed his hair using his hands. Swear, he looked so damn hot doing that.

"I just climb into your railings, up to your window. What's the problem with that, huh?" he said as he made himself home. He went into my bed and rolled and rolled and rolled there, which I find irritating. Ugh.

"I'm serious here Vance. What do you want?"

He looked at me intently using his dark hazel brown eyes. Mesmerizing.

"You."

My jaw dropped. WHAT IN THE EARTH IS HAPPENING TO VANCE WRIGHT?!

I hurriedly went to him and beat him up. "AWW! Bad Mier! BAD!"

Take that a**hole!

"You perverted rat! ARRGH!"

Instead, he just laughed so hard. He's happy, I know. That's rare though.

"Hey. What's with you?"

"Hmm... Nothing. HEY! What's that?" he asked as he pointed my laptop, showing the word Chapter 23.

He went in front of my laptop. "You're writing a story?"

"Yep."

"Then, if you're really writing a story, why does it only have the word Chapter 23?"

"Tsk. Why do you care?" I said as I stood up and went near him.

His eyes were fixed on my laptop. Suddenly, he screamed.

"YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF PLOTS!!! THAT'S IT!!"

"Sht." I muttered.

"Would you shut the hell up? It's still 4 o'clock in the morning."

But he just ignored my remarks.

"You don't have experiences, right?"

"What do you mean?"

He cocked his head "You never had a boyfriend. That is a statement, not a question."

I slapped him hard in his arms but he laughed. His phychological problems. Ugh.

"So what?" I snapped back at him.

"Too slow, little turtle." He smiled widely and sat on my beanie bag. Vance is being playful again. Is he drunk? Really?

"Just get to the point!"

He raised his both hands "Alright alright! Hahaha!"

I raised my one eyebrow at him.

"You're running out of plots because you never had a boyfriend. You didn't even fall inlove with someone else. You're just depending on those stupid pocketbooks with some cliché moments of shits. Am I right?"

I clapped my hands while rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled and went to my window.

"Hey. What are you going to do?"

Well, just being sure that he'll never do anything stupid.

He smiled "I'll send you some posters tomorrow." Then before he could jump out of my window, he winked at me.

Goodness! What's wrong with his brains?

Wait.

What posters?

*****************

Note: Hi there readers! Or shall I say "Fallen ones". So, this is my first ENGLISH story. Bare with me for the wrong grammars and spellings. English is not really my language. But still, I'm working on it. So.... I hope you can support this story.

Thank you for reading! Let's wait for the chapter 1. :D