2nd Pearl (Part 3)

After Percy's multiple failed attempts to get the pearl, I offered my help. " NO! I GOT THIS IM GONNA GET THIS PEARL!!!" He replied. "Okay okay chill BRUH." "I gots this." He said to himself as Annabeth gave him a weird look.

Finally he made it to the top and got the pearl, but as soon as we thought we got away with it the janitors woke up.

"We've been expecting you Percy Jackson." One of them said.
"Oh my gods not again!" Percy said sounding pretty aggravated.
"Just give us the lightning bolt and we'll let you go." Another said.

The one that hadn't spoken yet coughed up fire 🔥.

Uh oh.

"Guys this isn't good." I said
"I can tell." Annabeth retorted.

The janitor started to come together and form into a... DUN DUN DUN!!!

"HYDRA." We all screamed.
Before the third shot fire at me and Percy we all hid behind the columns. I tapped my other necklace and my sword appeared. I noticed out of the corner of my that the pearl rolled out of Percy's hand while running away.
" PERCY GRAB THE PEARL!! ON YOUR WAY DON'T DIE!!!"

He noticed so he grabbed the shield Luke gave to him and clicked his pen. While running to get it one of the heads shot fire at him but was to late and burned to a crisp...

I'm kidding.. he put up his shield up just in time, thankfully, I don't know what I'd do without him. Sorry I just went all cheezy on you guys.

Anyway, the pearl landed next to a sewer, but before getting it he decided to "handle" our "little problem". He put on the winged shoes and flew up to it and cut of one of its heads.
"PERCY NO!!" Annnabeth and I yelled.
" CHILL GUYS I GOT THIS!" He yelled back.
" I honestly don't know how he has lived this long..." Annabeth said whilst shaking her dead.
"Agreed." Said I.
When he finished cutting of the heads he walked over to pearl and waltzed over to us looking proud with what he'd done.
" Percy are you that dumb..?" I said whole face palming. " When you cut off one head, 2-"
Before Annabeth could finish, finishing my sentence the beast started get up and from each cut off head 2 more grew.

"2 more grow back..." Annabeth finished.
"Ooohhhh."
"YeAh." I said whole rolling my eyes.

"GUYS" Grover screamed at us while 2 FRAKING HEADS SHOOT FIRE AT US! THANKS PERCY!!!
We hid behind the columns again. "Okay better plan. You guys distract it while I get the pearl." Percy said. "First great idea you've had all day Percy!" Annabeth yelled.

Annabeth, Grover and I were distracting only 4 of the heads with Annabeth jabbing it, me slashing it and Grover hitting it with his crutches.

Percy POV

Gotta find the pearl, gotta find the pearl, gotta find the pearl, I know it was around here somewhere. FOUND IT.

Oh hi welcome back to my brain in this reckless event. Bet you didn't even knew I know that word. Wait... knew... know..
Forget it.

I found the pearl and while I was trying to grab the circular object (😏) the only two FIRE BREATHING HEADS CAME AFTER ME! So focused and used the water from the water fountain next to me as a shield. I finally grabbed it and ran towards the others.
"GUYS LETS GO I GOT IT.!!" We all ran towards the door but wouldn't open it. But since we were rushing we didn't realize that until after our dilemma that it was a pull door. Bet chu didn't even know I knew that word either. Wait I meant knew I know. There we go, correct grammar. Annabeth would be proud.
While trying to open it the were getting closer and we were going to be burned alive.

I saw a face that Y/n makes a lot when she's about to do something mischievous or has an idea.
" Grover give me the Medusa head!" She yelled.
" What?" Grover questioned.
"GIVE IT TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!" SHE PRACTICALLY SCREAMED...AHem.. sorry.
Grover gave it to her and she held it by the snakes and ran towards it.
"Y/N WHAT THE FLIBBITY FLABBITY NUGGETS ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" I screamed.
I started to run to her but Annabeth and Grover held me back. "NOOO Y/N!!! GUYS LET ME GO!"
She went up to it and it just looked down at her like it was confused. Then she set down the head flipped it off with both hands, picked up the head and held it toward the monster. From there it slowly turned into stone.
She ran back to us and shouted happily," LETS GO I DIDNT DIE!!!!"
I couldn't help but run to her and hug her. "I thought you were going to die..."
I accidentally let a tear slip. She pulled away from the hug, " Percy? Are you crying?" She looked at me with concerned eyes 👀.
" Please don't ever leave me or do that again."
" No promises."
"Could you at least try?"
"Maybe."
I looked up and gave her puppy dog eyes 👀,"Okay okay fine."

WWOOOOAAAAAHHHH! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME GUYS!!! I'm really really really sorry. I know way back then I said I was going to post more and I didn't. And I truly sorry for that. I didn't want to be mean by saying I wanted to go on a break and I really needed a break cause I wasn't really feeling it anymore, ya know. But now I'm back and better than ever. I know some of u guys have trust issues because of me but I assure i will update now when I can. Love you MY LITTLE CUBS! SORRY IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THIS LONGER SO IT GETS TO 1,000 WORDS. UNICORN BUTTS, FLYING ELVES, PERPLE PERPLE, LIZA KOSHY AND DAVID DOBRIK ARE THE CUTEST IN THE FREAKING EARTH!!! 1000 WORDS.