Hades

After Capture the Flag and being claimed I was nervous because Percy's and I's parent are not supposed to have anymore children, but I was I so excited because I was claimed.

While everyone was celebrating Percy and I were talking. 3 dryads came up to us and asked," You guys are Y/n and Percy right?." One of them asked. I said," The one and only." " That's me." Percy replied. " Were having a party, would guys like to come." Percy and I said yes.
Then the camp fire came to life, it looked so real. Percy saw the terrified looks on my face and grabbed my hand. I swear I could have saw Luke glaring at us. The fire shouted," Percy Jackson!" At first Percy didn't answer he wanted to get a good look at the fire. While he was doing this he was dragging me along.
" Percy Jackson! Show yourself!" Then he shot fire out of his hands at the Ares Cabin. The Ares kids got mad and grabbed weapons and started attacking, but nothing happened. " I have your mother! Perseus Jackson!" Percy's eyes widened, he dragged me, hold my hand quite tightly may I add, in front of what I may thought was the god of the Underworld, Hades. "My mother is dead!" Percy yelled back. " No." Hades said simply. Then he held out a ball and in the middles was... Sally... I was lost for words. " Hello Percy and Y/n." She said sadly. " Bring me the Lightning Bolt and you can have her back." Then he disappeared in to nothing. Percy and I ran to Chiron." We have to get her back Chiron!" Percy practically yelled at Chiron. " We'll get her back, we will ask Zeus and see what we can do." Percy looked anywhere but at Chiron. "get a quest Chiron! You can't just let him get away with this!" I yelled. " Ms. L/s I told you what we're going to do!" He yelled back. " She was like a mother to me. The only real and closest to one I'll ever get!" Everyone was looking at me because no one ever talks back to Chiron, much less yell. He looked shocked to. I got so angry thunder came. "Child-" Chiron tried to hug me. But I ran all the way to the Zeus cabin. My new home forever. ( Imagine spongebob echoing that in your head 😂) I heard a knock on the door. I opened up to the those wonderful sea green eyes.
I let him in and he sat on my bed. "You know you made a big commotion out there." "Not as big as Hades did." I grumbled. Percy laughed and I guess I chuckled a little bit. " Percy I'm sorry I should not have made this about me she's your mother. And I promise I'll do anything to help find her." Then I did my mischievous look.
Percy's POV (because it hasn't been in a while)
Y/n got a mischievous look on her face. Oh how I loved that mischievous 😏 look. " Ooh! What is it? I know that face!" "How 'bout we sneak out of camp and find Sal- er your mom." She said. " Let's do it!"

Guys I am so sorry for not updating for a while I have my x reader book all updated so I can hopefully focus on this more! Sorry I will update more! I love you guys bye!