f i v e

richie sat behind his desk, trying to figure out the math problems on his paper, he grunts, and turns the paper around, and tries to figure out the ones on the back. he looks at eddie, frustrated, and eddie is doing the math test, with no problem at all. richie grins, he had a plan. the bell rings to lunch, and everyone walks out of the classroom, stanley and richie walk together to their lunch table, and wait for the rest of the gang to arrive.

"so, guys, i have a plan, since math is hard and pointless, why don't i just make eddie do the homework for me? he's scared of me anyways so he wouldn't dare to say no" richie says, the rest of his gang agrees, and richie walks up to eddie, who was sitting alone.

"hey, eddie." richie says, and sits at his table, "what do you want, richie?" eddie says, frustrated, but a little scared, "from now on, you will do my math homework, and my tests for me" eddie looks at him confused, richie grabs eddie's collar, "if you deny, i will literally break your ribs" richie says, with a threatening voice. eddie gulps, and nods.

eddie spent the whole afternoon doing richie's math homework, the last thing he wanted was to get beaten up again. eddie finishes the two pages, and then he goes to richie's place, because he told eddie to meet him there, when he arrives, he hears yells, and bottles breaking, coming from richie's apartment. eddie gulps, and knocks on his door, richie answers, and snatches the paper out of eddies hands, causing him to get several papercuts.

"now, beat it" richie say's, angrily, "o-okay" eddie says, and grabs his bike, and leaves, quickly.

i wanna be yours - arctic monkeys