UNTITLED

Hey Guys!!!

This short story doesn't have a title. Also, I apologise if none of this makes much sense and goes too quickly, I wrote this when i was in year 7 and didn't really understand much about writing stories.

Thnx :)

ENJOY!

UNTITLED

My name is Bonnie. I am 15 and live in a cottage house. My mother is a lovely lady, aged in her mid 30's. She loves to cook and she makes gift baskets for me to give to the neighbourhood. My father loves his job as a builder and when he is at home, he play's with me and tickles me for a long period of time until I cry from laughter. I am an only child, so when I am bored, I go for long walks in the forest, which surrounds my home. When I'm out, I climb up trees and once I'm up the top I can see the neighbourhood that is not far from home, the animals roaming around freely and the river that glimmers from the sun.

Today I have absolutely nothing to do. Father is at work and mother is in the kitchen cooking a cake and cookies for afternoon tea. I decide to go out for a walk in the forest so i quickly tell mother where I'm going and leave.

As I walk through the forest, I notice that it is changing as I take each step. Flowers are growing rapidly and trees are getting taller and the grass, longer. This is particularly unusual. I'm getting smaller and smaller and I'm now about as small as a human thumb nail. Now I can feel a little tingle in my back. I feel around and there are two fluffy wings just beneath my shoulders on each side. I am beginning to feel a little drowsy and all i can see is just a blur. My legs are feeling weak and numb. THUMP! I'v just passed out...

I am beginning to regain my consciousness and start to open my eyes with a few quick little blinks. I sit up and see a girl looking out a window. I take the blanket off of me and get off the bed that I was lying on and look down to see that I am wearing a white dress with glitter on it.

I look up at the girl again and start to slowly walk over to her. She had long, lustrous Snow White hair with an accessory in her hair. She was skinny with pale skin and wore a dress that came down to her knees with white daisies and frills on the bottom and on the sleeves.

"Who and what are you?" I asked suspiciously. The girl turned around and looked at me with her sapphire blue coloured eyes.

"I, my dear, am Sylvia. 'Girl From The Forest' is what my name means and I am a fairy just like you," she replied gracefully.

"My name is..." I started to say but got interrupted.

"Bonnie, yes I know."

"How do you know who i am?"

"You, my dear, are spoken about quite a bit around here. You are expected to be our saviour, the one to destroy evil power."

"And how exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"You will need to go to a place called Raven Hill. It is a deep, dark place, home to goblins, trolls and many more evil creatures. What you are aiming to get there is a globe which is the key to obliterating the whole of evil magic. What you will need to do is very straight forward. Walk to the top of a volcano and drop it in, but getting hold of it won't be very simple."

"A VOLCANO! How am I supposed to do that? Anyways...how do i get hold of it?"

"I'm not sure how, but you will need to very quiet and careful since it is guarded by orcs."

"It sounds a little hard."

"I can cast an invisibility spell on you, but there are side effects. For example, it may not wear off."

"Okay, I do not think I will take that risk. Does this place have any armour and swords?"

"Why of course it does. This is Rosannville, castle of spells and magic. This place gets unwanted visitors all the time and so we have an army that gets ready for battle whenever we need to."

"Okay,but am I only going if you come with me."

"Of course I am coming with you, I AM your guardian after all."

"You're my guardian!?"

"Yes, yes I am. Now lets go quickly and get some armour and swords then leave. Hurry!"

She started running and I followed after her. We stopped in a room full of gold,armour, swords and jewels.

"Hurry! Get what you need and we can go," she said quickly.

I grabbed some gold, armour and two swords and then we both left.

On our way out we passed a huge gate which was the entry into Rosannville and an exit into the enchanted forest. For a while, all we saw were trees, but they were very scary and looked like they had faces. The forest soil was a bit more moist than before and in the distance I could see a river and a bridge. We started to walk on the bridge and come to a huge crack, so we just simply flutter over with our wings. We decided to fly the whole way until we reached a huge dark tower called 'The Tower Of Black Magic'.

We lower ourselves down to the ground and sneak in through the front door that remained unguarded. Everyone must have been asleep because it was very quiet. It WAS night time after all. We made our way to the entry of the globe and the door seemed just a little dramatic with its fancy handle and decorations. We knew that there were guards inside so we opened the door really quietly using a spell just in case the door was a trap, which it wasn't. We didn't want to make a sound, so we flew instead of walking. We went behind the guards and slit their throats with our swords. I went up to the globe and picked it up and luckily there was no alarms or cameras. We flew back out of the tower and headed towards the nearby volcano. I flew to the top and dropped it in. PLOP!...SIZZLE!...It was gone!

We returned to Rosannville to deliver the great news and had a feast.

"How great is this!?" she shouted out as the music played.

"Perfect," I said sadly.

"What's wrong?"

"Well once I return back home, I won't be able to come back."

"Who said that?"

"Nobody, I just assumed that I wouldn't."

"Sorry."

"What for?"

"Well I was going to give you this before you left," she said holding out a beautiful necklace, that glimmered in the flashing disco lights.

"What is it?"

"It's a necklace that turns you into a fairy whenever you put it around your neck."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I'll visit whenever I can!"

"Great!"

"Okay I have to get going, I'll see you soon," I said giving her a big hug.

"Bye," she said waving goodbye.

I'm back to normal and run back home. Mother is still cooking in the kitchen and father is still at work. I guess time froze while I was gone.

~THE END~

<3 Bree

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE