part two.

"Are you...mad at me?" He clears his throat,only making his voice huskier. She chuckles, squeezing the sponge on his back.The soapy water trickles, soothing the wounds but singeing him in the process. The cuts were not too deep but large enough to sore him and swell his backside.

"No Harry," Leigh-Anne answers, with the most kind of remorse in her voice."I'm not mad...just worried."

Harry smiles a little to himself,resting his legs on the tub's floor and playing with his dog tag.

"About us?" He continues. She laughes a little and he joined in too. Their laughter filled the once silent bathroom.

"About you," She response with a smile on her face. Although she showed happiness on the outside,curiousty was killing her in the inside.

She tenders the wounds enough to turn the bath water a pinkish color.Harry places his hand on top of hers once she finally released the sponge on the sink.

Their fingers tangles together,and Harry sets them on his chest. Under the damp skin,Leigh-Anne feels his heart beat at fast pace. She looks up at him searching for some kind of answer in those eyes of his.

And they were still-just staring until one of them said something. But no one spoke a word.

"Annie," She chuckles at this little nickname he has for her. His lips began to kiss each of her fingers, clenched in a fist. Embrassed of her snouty laughs, she covers her mouth with the free hand,watching Harry smirk at her.

"I can't promise anything, right now. But I promise you that I will try to become the man that you want me to be," He whispers every in the most serious he could but he was weak. It was the only time he couldn't hide from Leigh-Anne-since she was his weakness.

"Oh Harry...I-"

The phone buzzes from Harry's pocket, his jeans lying across the bathroom tile. Leigh-Anne sat up to fetch his stain demin from the floor,releasing from his pockets. A box fell to the floor and Leigh-Anne could've been more puzzled by the small sliver cube.

"I'll just-" Harry grabs on to the tub to push himself up but Leigh-Anne waved him away. She kneels and held the small box in her hand. A small ring with a single diamond on its rim laid inside.

Leigh-Anne slowly covered her mouth, unable to properly breathe and watched the gift in awe.

"Harry,.." It was the only thing she was able to say. She heard Harry rise from the bath,letting the warm water hit the floor while fetching a towel.

"Ummm-"

"What is this?"

He kneels and grabs her from behind, kissing her shoulder,"Its for you,love."

She looks at him with her watery eyes,"For me?"

He kisses her again,"Yes."

She places the box on the ground and turns to him,holding on to his arms wrapped around her,"Harry I can't. You know I-"

"Promised yourself are not going to get marry because of your parent's passing," He sighed to his dismay."It's not a wedding ring,Anne."

He untangled his arms and placed her hand on top of his.After reaching for the box,Harry placed the ring in the palm of her hand and closed it."It's a promise ring.I just thought that-"

Leigh-Anne turned her face to Harry and pressed her lips close to his. He deepened the kiss,opening his mouth and licking her bottom lip before sipping his tongue inside.

This bad boy she once knew surprises her with ridiculous things everyday.But nothing has yet compared to this.