part one.

The bitter words that were said distressed her thoughts. Leigh-Anne stared at the blank TV screen, biting her fingernails every minute he wasn't here. She stopped and sighed, throwing her head back in the chair. Her hands began to cover her face...

"I can't handle waking up alone again, Harry!" Her voice cracked with the words.

He watch her with guilt and confusion. His blue eyes widened while his mouth was agape with words unspoken. He walked over, wrapping his arms around her pulling her body closer to his.She shivered feeling his warm breath on her forehead.

"Listen Leigh-"

"No-You listen," She pushed away from his chest and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows.

She couldn't understand why his been like this lately-drinking was not a "hobby" of his but lately it seem like an addiction. The past year has been stressful with the scandals and rumors she has dealt with but Harry hardly paid attention to the media.

It must have finally broke him. And it was beginning to break their relationship...

She was afraid of this.

"I'm tired, Harry. I...I really am," She tried to speak but her tears strained her voice.

"Leigh-Anne..." Harry walked over to grab her once again but she waved at him before he could take another step.

She sobbed into her hands, and filled the room with sniffles and silent cries. Harry stood in front of her heartbroken. She refused to let him hold her in his arms and caressed her soft curly afro.

"Just go, Harry. Please." She pleaded,covering her eyes with one hand.

"Leigh-Anne."

"Harry-don't. Just go...please."

"No!" His voice boomed throughout the flat, startling her as she looked up in shock,"Leigh, I refuse to..."

He spoke through his teeth with his words a little bit tighter when leaving his lips. He didn't know what to say. Harry has been shamed many times on saying the wrong things at the wrong times but this was different. He knew what he wanted to say but seeing her in such a delicate state made him lose his thoughts.

Leigh-Anne shook her head and sighed,"Fine."

But he did leave, angry with the silence between them.Two hours has passed since he's been gone and it killed her every second he wasn't there,like always. By chance he was at a pub, drinking away his demons.

The door clicked and she breathe.

She lifted herself off the sofa chair turned herself to him,"Harry,we need to ta-"

His head was lowered but the cuts and bruises were still visible. Blood stained his white tee and part of his blazer and long cut across his leg was seen from the slash in his skinny jeans.She has never seen him this way and it horrified her.

"Harry..." She breathe a little appalled at his appearance,slowly walking over to him.His drunken body slit against the door.

She ran before he can hit the floor and placed his arm around her neck. His breathing was heavy and eyes were hazy.

"Leigh-Anne," He slurred,coughing some blood on his chest."It's going to be okay."