This Bad Boy I'm With

Title: This Bad Boy I'm With 

Author: flabbergastme_

Status: On-going

Summary: Thea Hartens never liked too much attention.

And that's only one of her many fears.

This story started when Thea receives a letter saying that she got invited to the Sophomore Year's Leadership Training Seminary. She really got shocked when she found out she was chosen to be the participant of such seminar.

Well, she was MORE shocked when she knew who her seminary partner is.

That day has been such a bittersweet moment.

The first time that Seth Deavon spoke to her, Thea knew every single day with him was going to be hell. He was annoying--very annoying, über stubborn and a hell of a jerk.

Wait, did I mention he has an ego the size of Canada?

But everytime they're together, something happens--either they're laughing together, Thea's crying or Thea feels the butterflies in her stomach going crazy (*wink*).

Two entirely different people will have to trust each other and the first step of gaining their trust is being friends.

And I tell you, Seth is not good at making friends--especially if it's a girl.

But what do they say? Sometimes, things changes and everything has a reason.

And we all have to take a risk.

So live, laugh and love with Thea Hartens in her crazy life with Seth Deavon in This Bad Boy I'm With.

My Opinion: I enjoy this book so much! The author adds a perfect flare of drama with humor to brighten the plot.