Mr. Alpha, meet your Angel

Title: My. Alpha, meet your Angel 

Author: ilovetheideaofus

Status: On-going

Summary: "Baby, someone better call god, cause it seems as though he's missing an angel", he playfully smirked obviously very satisfied with the cheesy pick up line he chose to grace me with. Oh, you don't even know the half of it. Hi, my name is Rosaline Evangeline Theophilia Adiana. And if you are reaching for a glass of water at this point, I'll make it easy on you, just call me Rose. Moving forward, I believe it would be crucial for you to know that no, I have not been a bad girl, the opposite actually. I have been quite the angel my whole eighteen years of existence. No, seriously, I'm actually an angel, you know with the white wings and glowing halo? And to be honest my life in heaven had been going just fine, great actually. That is until the big man himself kicked me out to fulfill my destiny on planet earth, leaving me with only three rules. Rule number 1 - Only reveal your true identity to those you trust. Rule number 2 - Save the world of the supernaturals. Rule number 3 - Fall in love. Hide my identity? Fine by me. Save the supernatural world? How hard could that be. Fall in love? With whom exactly?!

My Opinion: One word to describe this book: Amazing.  Though the author does not update often, she writes HUGE updates - I mean like 25 pages on wattpad and that is ALOT of writing.  You can't help but fall in love with her characters and there is enough mystery and angst at each chapter that leaves you wanting more! This book is just so sweet and exciting. 

Comment. Vote. Share.