Conflict.

Yoseob was there, in the window.
"Vee, who is that." Steven sputtered.
I couldn't speak. Talk about horrible timing. I felt a lump form in my throat.
Yoseob was obviously confused.  He glanced at me, then Steven, then back to me. Then his face changed to somewhat grasping the situation.
"Oh, Vanessa. I'm so sorry. I just saw your window open so I came in" he said quietly. "Ummm... I'll give you two some time."
He began to disappear from the window, but Steven quickly walked over to the window and grabbed Yoseob's collar. His bicep bulged. He pulled Yoseob forcefully into the room.
"Hnnnnghhnnnghnn", Yoseob said.
"Steven, stop!" I cried. "I can explain! He's just a friend who stopped by my house! Nothing else, I promise."
My eyes wavered to Yoseob, who looked slightly disappointed. Disappointed? Why?
Steven was quiet. I could tell how angry he was.  Tears began roll down my cheeks.
"That's it Vee. I'm done. I'm not doing this any longer."
Yoseob crawled back to the window and hopped out.
Steven followed him out. That was it. No more dates. No more hot staring into each other's eyes. No more raves. No more shopping for crocs and bras.
"Goodbye, my love" I whispered.
~~~~~~

The Sun shined over my face. I sat up from my bed. I already knew my eyes were puffy from crying so much last night.

What do I do now?

I hopped out of my bed, brushed my teeth and got ready for school.
My sister Steph was also getting ready to go to work.
"Have fun at school,"she said.
"Hnnghnnghnnnh" I said.
I left the house and hopped into my 1996 Camry and turned on the ignition. My Bluetooth automatically started playing music.

It was "12:30" by Beast. Suddenly, I remembered everything that had happened the last week.
Yoseob.

I made a u-turn from the street that headed towards school and sped to the LAX airport as fast as I can.

No, no, no. Yoseob was about to take off for his plane back to Korea. He told me his flight was at 8 AM. I drove into the airplane runway and pulled over. The airport guards started running towards me. I was about to get arrested! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a private jet being boarded. Then I saw Him. He stepped into the plane and vanished.

I ran and ran to the airplane and somehow outran the guards and hopped in. Yoseob's personal bodyguard saw me running towards the plane and stood in front in front of the doorway. He grabbed me by the arm and restrained me. I couldn't twist myself out of the grip.
"STOP!" boomed Yoseob. He strutted towards me with his Beast swagger. The other members of Beast hot stared at the action.
Yoseob grabbed my hand.
"She's with me, guards."

The airplane took off to Korea.