Chapter 1 Trouble

Ali

Age:17

DOB:9/5/96

Oliver

Age:17

DOB:4/21/96

Ali and Oliver are like brothers. In the morning at 6 am they were getting ready for school.

"Are we still gonna do the plan?" Ali asked.

"Of course, are you having second thoughts?" Oliver said.

"Um, no, we do need the money. If something happens then-." Ali said.

"I've got your back." Oliver said.

This was true. 10 years ago Ali's father died. He was a policeman and he died in battle. 3 years later Ali and his mother were poor. His mother started prostitution and drug dealing to make money. Ali was getting bullied. Ali was walking home after school then a group of 6 boys started following him. Trevor, Joey, Chuck, Preston, Leon, and Sam.

"Hey Turkey boy!" Sam yelled.

"Over hear Turkey boy!" Chuck yelled.

"Shut up!" Ali yelled.

"Why are you so mad?! Is it because your mom's a wh*re?!" Trevor said.

"What?!" Ali yelled.

"Don't you know your mom's a c*cksucher?!" Joey screamed.

"Say one more thing about my mother I dare you!" Ali yelled.

"His mother's a drug wh*re." Preston said.

"That's it!" Ali yelled then walked up to Preston and punched him in face.

The rest of the boys grabbed Ali then started kicking him to the floor. A boy came running in and started fighting the boys away from Ali. The boy fisted Trevor in the face and Trevor started bleeding. He kicked Joey in the head then boys started running away. The mystery boy held out his hand pulled Ali up.

"That was amazing, thanks! I'm Ali." Ali said and smiled.

"Your welcome I'm Oliver." Oliver said then they both started walking.

"Those guys are insane." Ali said.

"Exactly. I always wanted a reason to beat them up." Oliver said.

"So we go to the same school?" Ali said.

"Yep." Oliver said.

Ali and Oliver walked home together. They became best friends. A few months later Ali's mother died and Oliver's parents took him in as their own. They grew up together. Fought their way through freshmen year and now their seniors in high school. Ali and Oliver walked to school. When they got there they saw a guy farting over a lighter.

"Oh C'mon." Ali said.

"Lets just keep walking." Oliver said.

"It's smells like burnt fart! Do you smell that?!" Ali complained.

"I thought you'd be used to it by now." Oliver smirked.

"I don't wanna be used to anything in this school." Ali said.

They walked inside and went to there lockers. Ali was in his locker then when he closed it he saw Haley the hottest cheerleader of the football team.

"Hey Ali." Haley said.

"Hey." Ali said then started walking. Haley followed.

"Wait up where are you going?" Haley asked.