Traitor

We started to walk to her office and there were no guards around, you'd think they would bump up security, but no they're probably at the gates or looking for more run a way's. We got to a security check point and she swiped her card, "Hey what happens today this is my job and I don't want you to see me this way" she pauses for a few moments until continuing, "but you have to be there when I do this". I didn't know what she was going to do but I wasn't going to hate her was I?

"Why" I asked but she didn't respond, I wanted to know what she meant but I didn't want to push it she sounds like she's already having a bad day. We get to another security check point and there are two security guards at it guarding the 05 section of the facility.

"What do you mean you like her, its prohibited to have any staff relationships if you get caught you'll be fed to 682 or even worse janitor duty" the one on the left rambled.

"I know but still, I think she's into me "the one on the left says, they notice us walking to them and they shush each other. "Hey I remember you your that D-class that was in the bath" when he says that I start to remember, his name was Ron, or was it Don, I can't seem to remember.

"Oh yeah, Ron was your name" I asked.

"Yeah" Ron said. Hera swiped her key card and grabbed my arm pulling me through the door. In a matter of seconds we were in front of her office, I have never been in her office and didn't think I really ever would. She took a deep breathe looked at me and then opened the door and we entered the room. In front of me were two men in the weird body armor and Deca. Hera walked over to the desk.

"Please sit" she said looking at me pointing at a chair next to her desk, I nodded and then proceeded to do it. Hera sat down and looked at the tied up captives she pulled open a drawer and pulled out a hand gun, not a regular one an old fashion magnum like it would be used by cowboys, on the side it said, The Punisher, she looked at and in a split second the guy on the end of the line of captives was shot in his head. I wasn't expecting that so I was spooked, Deca and the men kept straight cold faces looking down. "Now then, who do you work for" she said. Silence, then Hera got up, "This is your last chance" she said raising her voice. She walked over to the man, she looked at him in disgust, and the man looked up at her that was a mistake.

Hera fired a shot into his knee and he took a huge breathe in and then started screaming. Deca kept her head low and didn't say anything, "you Bitch" he said spitting on Hera's shoe, again a mistake, she shot his other knee and he looked like a tomato, he continued to scream.

"I'll ask you one more time, who do you work for" Hera was not pleased at all she was pissed I've never seen her this mad.

"The church of the broken god" the man said. Deca looked at him and said.

"Coward" Hera looked at him and then at me.

"Come here" I got up and walked to her, she handed me the gun. I was surprised of how light it was and then she grabbed my shoulder, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I said without hesitating, she nodded.

"Shoot him" she pointed at the guy who stopped screaming but was still breathing heavily, I nodded and aimed the pistol at his head, he closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.