Going to the Doctor!

Today i was going to the doctor! to see how far along i was etc. 

Austin was taking me! of course since he was the dad!

our doctor's apt is at 12. so Austin was picking me up at 11 30!

i woke up at 10 30! i went to go take a shower. i changed into pink shorts and a light green v-neck shirt . i put some black eye liner on, mascara and pink eyeshadow. i put on some white flip flops. put the necklace Austin gave me on, light green earrings, and put my ring on. that most amazing\ beautiful ring ever. and i flat ironed my hair.

i saw it was 11 25! i grabbed my purse. and my phone.

then i heard a honk outside! and saw Austin was here! i ran out the door! my parent's were at work!

i got into the car!

Hey Babe! he said

hey! i said

you ready to see our little baby today? he said

hell yes i am! i said

we got to the Dr. 

we were getting the same Dr. that my mom had when she had me! the Doctor's name was Dr. Byrd! 

i went into the room and sat down on the bed thingy! the Doctor came and said well i'm Dr. Byrd. you must be Emily and this must be Austin!

we talked for a while then she said lay down and we will get started! Austin was standing right beside me holding my hand. 

she put that gel stuff on my stomach and then started looking for the baby! then she found it!

i looked over and saw it! it was getting big! Austin just looked at me with a big smile on my face!

Dr. Byrd said you are around 10 weeks pregnant! 

i said will i be able to go on a airplane tomorrow?

she said yes! but just be careful!

then she wipped of the gel stuff! and then i was ready to go!

she said i will see you guy's in about a month!

i said okay! thanks Dr. Byrd! she printed out the pictures! so we could show everyone!

me and Austin got into the car and headed to my house! we got out of the car ! and went inside! my parent's are home!

my mom said how did it go?

i said good! i am 10 weeks!

she said have any pictures?

i said yes and handed them to her! 

she said aw! i can't wait to meet it!

i said me too!

then i went upstairs to start packing! i was going to be in Hollywood for a couple of days with Austin and Meme! my mom had to work so she could not come! :(.. i wanted her to come, but next time she can.

our plane was leaving at 6! we had a private plane! that Dave sent us! it took a hour to get there so that means i had to wake up at 4! and Austin and Meme would pick me up at 5!

After i was done packing! it was 10! Austin went home! i said good night! and love you and see you early in the morning!

he said the same back!

then i went to bed! i was tired! in like a month the baby would start kicking and i would fine out of what i'm having at 16 weeks. YEAH!! could not wait to see what i was having! i wanted a girl so did Austin!