10. The Stories Held Behind A Toilet

OMG !!! how long has it been?!!! officially a month, seriously, i've been counting! I spent an entire month in the East coast, my trip to washington and new york was great! Then i spent three weeks i saw the white house and ill probably change my display pic to the awesome pictures i took, probably. But yeah, i decided to continue this story, and i wrote an awesome chapter, i know it's been long, please spare me, but i think this chappie is long. Most people liked this story better, and i decided on it, so this story has a lot planned for it, so i guess im going to continue this one.

SO i hope you guys like this chapter! And comment and vote!

_____________________________________________________

I straightened my dress from the bottom, nervously biting my bottom lip as I waited for Drew to show up. Izabela and Nick would meet up with me and Drew at the club. I told Izabela she could go ahead without me, Drew would pick me up. But it's been at least 10 minutes and Drew hasn't really showed up. I'm worried, what if this is his way of getting me back? To get revenge for something I did, and all of this was a trick? He'll never show up and leave me hurt out on the chilly pavement. I hold back a tear, come on Remy, stop overreacting! The honking of a car interrupts my horrible thoughts, I snap out of it and look towards a black SUV pulling onto my driveway, I see a very handsome Drew in it. My hearts stop beating at the speed of lightning, and all the thoughts of him not showing up wipe away, the vibes of relief enter my body. I quickly compose my face and a smile reaches till my eyes.

"Remy," Drew takes in a gasp as he walks out of his car and gets a good look at me from the streetlights. "Wow, you...you look amazing," He takes my hand and kisses the back of it, smiling his cute-dimpled smile.

"And you look handsome as always," I compliment him back, he was wearing a white button up shirt and a loose black tie, with black sort of skinny jeans. He looked more than handsome, he looked hot. I forgot about reminding him he was late and got in the car with him.

"I'm so glad we got together," Drew says, entwining our fingers as he starts the car. I turn a deep shade of red, I've never been so used to hearing compliments from a guy who was my worst enemy, so you know how I feel. "You're blushing?" Drew asks, examining my face for a long time in the dark, the only source of illumination is the streetlights and the moon. He smirks, opening the light above the car. I see him even more clearly.

"No! Pshh, no, I'm not blushing!" I contradict, stuttering as I do.

"Yes, you are." He states.

"No I am not," I cross my arms.

"Are too,"

"Am not,"

"Are too," I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Am not!" I scream, and he laughs. "What makes you even think that?" I ask, changing our useless conversation.

He chuckles, "Um, just the fact that you're cheeks are slightly pink," He laughs, but I'm not ready to give in to his egoistical self.

"Pshh," I scoff, "That could be powder!" I lie, feeling my cheeks warm up. Oh god, what is this boy doing to me?

"Really?" He cocks his head to the side, then his hand raises to my cheek and he keeps it there."Then why are your cheeks so warm?" He whispers, slightly panting. My breathing becomes difficult as he leans in towards me, feeling my cheek. There's so much silence between us, even the chirping of the cricket is inaudible. He comes so close to me that are noses seem to touch, and I close my eyes for a half second. Deep inside me, this moment amazes me, this moment is how I want it to be, and I want Drew Maddox more than anybody right now. When my eyes open, Drew has his eyes closed, and right now he's leaning in and cocking his head to the side in order to kiss me. O.M.F.G, he's going to kiss me, I think, my heart beating so loudly. I let my eyes close again, I'm going to let him kiss me, because right now, Drew's making me forget all the bad times between us and he's stirring up love between us. I can't help but let him have me. I feel his breathing